Question for the British folk - Page 2
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for the British folk

Originally posted by Justintime
    Stella Artois.. you gotta have that.
    Strange, here in Belgium, Stella is not considered much of a great beer. They just make an presentation effort for the export.
    I'm gonna ask someone working over there if it's really the same liquid they put in our bottles and in those 1/2liters they send over the channel.
    Looking intelligent takes more than looking coool.

We actually have the Stella over here. The girlfriend loves that beer, so I imagine I will be at least buying a couple pints of that, if not for myself!

Sounds like I will have to try those curry and chips... at least to give them a shot!

And some good beer suggestions! Sounds like I have some drinkin ahead of me over there, which isn't such a bad thing...
    Compy 1 (Brand New as of 2/7/07):
    P5N32-E SLI w/ C2D E6600 at stock (for now)
    Zalman CNPS9700 cooler
    2GB Corsair DDR2800 @ 5-5-5-15 @1.9v
    1x EVGA 8800GTX (stock)
    1 150GB Raptor+ 250GB WD Internal SATA's
    250GB WD Backup Drive
    2x Plextor DVD burners, IDE
    2x Plextor DVD burners, SATA
    Audigy2 w/ Klipsch 2.1's
    Black Silverstone TJ-07
    PC P&C 510W SLI PSU
    Dell 30" LCD

Strongbad e-mail

Originally posted by Ponch
    Strange, here in Belgium, Stella is not considered much of a great beer. They just make an presentation effort for the export.
    I'm gonna ask someone working over there if it's really the same liquid they put in our bottles and in those 1/2liters they send over the channel.
    that's often the way. When I went to Australia they all thought it was hilarious that Fosters is so popular in the UK. Over there it's seen as an old man's drink.
    Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Edition, Gigabyte Z77-D3H, Ivy Bridge i7 3770, nVidia GTX480 1.5Gb, 16Gb Corsair 1600MHz, Creative X-Fi, Seagate 500Gb SATA II, DGM 23" Widescreen TFT

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" -Blaise Pascal

M.C.S.A.

Originally posted by Justintime
    Stella Artois.. you gotta have that.
    also known as wife beater to all us young ones every time we drink it someone ends up fighting, which results in all of us fighting
    Gigabyte Z87M-D3H l Pentium DC 3.2GHz l 16GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Radeon 7750 OC Edition l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    Dell OptiPlex 745 l Intel C2D E6600 2.4GHz l 4GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    Lenovo ThinkPad T61 l C2D T7700 2.4GHz l 8GB Ram l 60GB Kingston SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64

lol yeah i was gonna mention the wife beater thing

unfortunate nickname for it, but stella is loony juice!
    Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Edition, Gigabyte Z77-D3H, Ivy Bridge i7 3770, nVidia GTX480 1.5Gb, 16Gb Corsair 1600MHz, Creative X-Fi, Seagate 500Gb SATA II, DGM 23" Widescreen TFT

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" -Blaise Pascal

M.C.S.A.

Thread Information