What an idiot
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What an idiot

What an idiot

These tree hugging animal kissers just have to go.
    http://entertainment.msn.com/tv/arti...89235&GT1=6428

We had a local Pet Advocate Group here trying to raise money so they (you'll never believe this) raffled off a Pig, cutting and wrapping included!!

And, as far as the ad goes, what makes them think that Pamela Anderson will convince America to rethink their morals???

Well I really disllike what we, as a society, do to animals, but I do think it's a bit hypocritical coming from her, considering all the little silicon implants she's caused to be mangled and murdered.

If you use comon deodorant its probably been tested on animals, usually dogs. Those dogs are locked in small cages and have been operated on so they can not bark.

Man we really should do something about the ppl who dislike this, dont you think so Q

There are no easy answers to the problems our so called society created, but to put down ppl who for whatever egoistic or altruistic reason do something about it, or are actually trying to come up with some sort of a solution, well, lets just say big business will love you for it.
    Might actually send some bucks your way if you agree to post your objections on your home page

EDIT: I usually find that whenever objections are made against animal rigts activists they are made on similarly shaky grounds as those made by pro-war activists.
    For example, I know of a butcher who became a vegetarian after running local sloughter house.
    Its only when you see tanks going down your street or hear shrieks of dying animals, that you will see things a bit differently.
    That is not to say I am a vegetarian or I am against the use of weapons all together, I just wish some respect and honor would come into equation, thats all.
    Might be a good thing if everyone who wants to eat meet, would be required to hunt at least once a year and everyone who wants war, to have at least one knife or rapier fight until the first blood, say once a year
    Last edited by F_A_L_C_O_N; April 27th, 2005 at 11:25 AM.

She's not not trying to come to a solution. She's a spoiled star who happens to be a vegetarian and is attempting to push her proclivities on everyone else. Those chickens are gonna die. Period. They will be consumed. Period.

Should we boycott sex because we dont like the movies she's made with Tommy Lee?

It's all part of the food chain for Pete's sake. We raise animals to die and be eaten. As far as testing goes, would you rather they test on humans??

There is no need for deodorants in the first place, use shower, if you want a deodorant, sure test them on humans that want them.

BTW, true perfume unlike deodorants needs no human/animal testing.

And as far as boycotting it, you are not listening are you?

I said bring some honesty and respect into it and you can start by making big business stop poisoning people with chemicals they put on food to make it "taste better" and need animals to test on.

I don't care what you say, I still got a chuckle out of that pig giveaway.

I have no pobs with your story, I do have a problem with dismissing certain group of people fighting for something worthwile.

I am not saying I have much respect of their strategy or their research, but at least their hearts are in the right place.

A bit like anti-globalists.
    Not much there as far as inteligence goes. Solutions they offer and conlusions they make are usually laughable if you have done some research on the subject or have a bit of "main stream media independent knowledge", however problems they point out are real.

ol' man is offline workin fingas to the bone
    New Age Girl
    performed by Dead Eye ****

Mary Moon, she's a vegetarian
    (Mary Moon, Mary Moon, Mary Moon)
    Mary Moon will outlive all the septaugenarians
    (Mary Moon, Mary Moon, Mary Moon)
    Oh she loves me so, she hates to be alone
    She don't eat meat but she sure like the bone
    http://lyrictracker.com/show.php?id=MjcyMDc=
    Last edited by ol' man; April 27th, 2005 at 01:54 PM.

What a kick.

Pamela, the one and only, wow. Yep, I think they should find someone a bit more respectable to represent animal rights for sure. Sheesh.

I believe in animal rights, kill em and eat em,,no man, jk/n, oh and wear em to. lol

OK all seriousnous aside, kell em all, eat em and wear em.

OK, to be serious> I think they should be protected from cruelty for sure no matter what. They are God's creatures IMO.

But come on, Pamela, wow, sheesh, get a grip.

You should be angry that her opinion carries more weight with the public than any person who's posted in this thread- just because she's been on TV. It's not her opinion that counts, it's that it matters more than yours for rediculous reasons.

For the record, I would stop eating meat if there was an accurate synthetic substitute. I'd have to say that FALCON has a good point about people being required to hunt or battle- it's actually a very intelligent solution.
    My Guitar Hero 2 Xbox Live Ranking
    Main Rig (click this link for specs)
    Certified in: Nothing at all!
    Certifiable: 100% hands-on, real-world experience

That doesn't work, what are you going to do have 300 million people in this country go have a knife fight or all hunt at the same time. Point is they could do the killing a little better than scalding, never even heard of that method before, they must be throwing them into hot vats. Old method was to just snap there necks which is very quick.

Pamela herself should be banned for what, not only tv shows, but those vids out there of her. Heck, she should be fighting to get those off the net and where ever else they are. She's more concerned about animals than herself. She is not much more than an animal IMO, maybe that's why she is seemingly so concerned.

There is a great Animal Control Center in my area that is awesome, they are not afraid to do their job at all.

synthetic substitute.
    Pamela should be an expert on the subject.

lol @ danceman

Thread Information