Whats your favorite online computer part shop?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Whats your favorite online computer part shop?

Whats your favorite online computer part shop?

My favorite is newegg, Fast shipping, and good prices
    Intel 2500k @ 4.5 GHz | Sapphire 6870 1GB | 8GB DDR31600 | Gigabyte Z68A-D3H-B3 | 640 GB WD Caviar Black | 500GB WD something | ASUS Xonar DS | Logitech Z-5300e | Logitech G500 | Das Keyboard Cherry MX Brown | Dell S2740L

In Australia, TechBuy for range and service and CentreCom for price (but service is lousy).

In the UK, http://www.ebuyer.co.uk for being a fair & speedy trader.
    Main PC: A64 3200+ | 1024MB Kingston RAM (Dual Channel) | WD 160GB | Seagate SATA 160GB w/NCQ | Asus A8N-SLi Deluxe | Connect3D ATi X800XL Pci-E | Coolermaster ATC-710 case | Antec NeoPower 480w PSU | Toshiba 27wl46 27" TFT

HwC member's gallery - Upload your picture here

Team HwC Folding@Home results - Find out how to sign up here!

the same as nick, www.ebuyer.co.uk VERY fast service, massive range of products and customer service is great.

recently had a problem with casetech.co.uk i ordered a molex > sata adaptor because ebuyer were out of stock on them. i payed for next day delivery so i could use my new SATA drive and it didnt turn up. so i waited one more day, still no adaptor. went to the "live suppport" section on the website and got to talk to some guy who said they would send another out. so 5 days later i still had no adaptor.

so i went back to "live support" and was firm with them this time telling them my business has been without a couputer because of them and they bassically ignored what i said and told me that the adaptor was out of stock and wouldnt give me a refund so id have to wait. about a month after i ordered it i get a package at the door, and it was the adaptor. i had already bought one else where though!
    Gigabyte Z87M-D3H l Pentium DC 3.2GHz l 16GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Radeon 7750 OC Edition l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    Dell OptiPlex 745 l Intel C2D E6600 2.4GHz l 4GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    Lenovo ThinkPad T61 l C2D T7700 2.4GHz l 8GB Ram l 60GB Kingston SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64

Directron
    Monarch
    New Egg

I usually search New Egg just to see what is available at a good price. I can seldome find a similar price on any item locally. Finding a specific quality product in a local store is also very difficult.

Online shopping, . . . not only for women!

Thread Information