Could someone find me what is it im trying to explain?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Could someone find me what is it im trying to explain?

Could someone find me what is it im trying to explain?

Ive been doing loads of yardwork in a yard thats been neglected for ten years, and im finding myself loading my pickup truck up only to have to unload it by hand again over and over.

I remember a product that is basically a tarp on a roller that attatches to you truck bed, and its layed out before you fill the truck. once filled, the tarp is on a big rolling bar at the dump and with a long handle attatched, so all you need to do is crank and the load slides out with the tart rolling up underneath.

I cant remeber what its called though, so my google searchin isnt doing much.....

i wish i could help you, but i remember seeing what you are describing on tv a long time ago. sorry I couldn't be more help, but atleast you know you're not the only one who remembers it

This thing?

http://www.auction-warehouse.com/lot.cfm?lotID=181965

Called a Loadhandler.

yep thats it! i did some searching and it turns out sears.com has them on their website but does not list store availability. I went to sears downtown and they didnt even know what it was, and they sort of gave me a smart *** answer along the lines of 'just cause you see it online doesnt mean we have it stock'. well i replied whole sarcastically ' thats exactly why im here talking to you, i wanted to know if you did or didnt f***n knob' ok i left out the last part

Does anyone else know where i might be able to pick it up locally? otherwise ill just get it from sears.com, theyre actually comparable to ebay at least on the model i want for my ranger

I worked at Sears until just recently. I never saw anything like that for sale there. You might be able to find it at a Sears Hardware, which is different than the regular Sears department store. There are also Sears warehouses that you can buy from. Usually they're close to an airport.
    My Guitar Hero 2 Xbox Live Ranking
    Main Rig (click this link for specs)
    Certified in: Nothing at all!
    Certifiable: 100% hands-on, real-world experience

eh- instead of doing all of the searching i think ill just buy from sears.com. to look on the bright side it will give me a little while longer before i have to move all that rock

I see on ebay right now there is one, bid starts at $10 and two days left, i really wanted to have it by next weekend but it doesnt even look like sears can get it to me that quick so i guess ill try good ole ebay

Loadhandlers come highly recommended by me, too. Ive used them to unload dirt and gravel before and it made the job many times easier.

If you want it soon, get it from Sears. If you do eBay you have to wait for the auction to close and then wait for someone you don't know to send it by a slow means of shipment.
    This space for rent. Advertise your business!

You might also try OSH. They're owned by Sears.
    This space for rent. Advertise your business!

dude has over 100 feedbacks all positive so ship times shouldnt be a problem. I have a feeling i might get this cheap, thats why ill wait for the auction to end

Thread Information