I'm searching for music
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: I'm searching for music

I'm searching for music

Hi There,

Does anybody here know of a good forum to use to search for somewhat obscure music?

I'm searching for a song that was released in the mid to late 60's and haven't had any luck with lyrics search engines or Google.

I'm now hoping to find somebody that happens to know the artist or song name.

Thanks,

ed

Re: I'm searching for music

Originally posted by edhe62
    I'm now hoping to find somebody that happens to know the artist or song name.
    how about a hint ?
    Looking intelligent takes more than looking coool.

I was actually looking for a site to search, but if you all want to take a stab at it, be my guest

I can only remember a few lines from the song and I had heard it on a friends K-Tel record, so there's no help there. Anyway, here are three lines from the song, and I think that they are in order.

"Tip your hat to this lady son, and when I did all that hair fell out from underneath".

"I don't even have a garage, you can call home and ask my wife". This line being spoken by "Greenteeth", who had been kicked in the knee earlier.

"New York to L.A., via Omaha".

I listened to this in the very early 70's, and it may be a late 60's tune. Any help would be appreciated. I've already tried to google what lyrics I know, and I've also posted on what appear to be decent music BB's. I was hoping that somebody here has a favorite site that they frequent that might be able to help.

Thanks,

ed

That's Charlie Daniels band with "Uneasy Rider"
    you're welcome.
    Looking intelligent takes more than looking coool.

DINGDINGDINGDINGDING!!

We have a winner! Most excellent. I listened to it on Amazon and that's the one.

Thank you very much.

Thread Information