Track Mania Sunrise Demo
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Track Mania Sunrise Demo

Track Mania Sunrise Demo

Any tried it yet? http://www.tmsunrise.com/

I want it bad, it reminds me a lot of Rush 2049, the best racing game on dreamcast imo. The demo is great, cant wait for this one, should be out in may they say

Rush 2049 was awesome IMO (played it on N64 back then though)

Looks excellent, I've been waiting for good modern arcade racers (besides the NFS series) on PC for a while... gotta give it a spin soon

Core i7 2600K @ 4GHz | Noctua NH-C12P SE14 | ASUS Maximus IV GENE-Z | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600 CL9 | Gigabyte GTX 670 OC 2GB | 256GB Crucial m4 | 2TB WD Green | Samsung DVD±RW | Seasonic X 460w Fanless | Fractal Design Define Mini | Windows 7 Ultimate | Dell 2209WA @ 75Hz

Join the HwC Folding@Home team!

i loved the gameplay of rush, its completely addicting to get it just right. the thing with the dreamcast was the cars had wings you can pop out and spin the car around in the air 360degrees. it was great for races as you could correct a bad jump in mid air and for stunts you could go for hours doin crazy crap

When I click on demo, an empty box comes up I've tried using both opera and IE.

nm, I got it to work by clicking a link I couldn't see in the box.

I tried it yesterday, it's very fun and the atmosphere and cars reminds effectively a bit of Rush 2049, but gameplay wise it's more on the line of a weird cross between F-Zero and some kind of Micro Machines game IMO.

Visually, it's excellent... and insanely fast. The use of shaders is very nice, and the water almost looks like Far Cry.

Core i7 2600K @ 4GHz | Noctua NH-C12P SE14 | ASUS Maximus IV GENE-Z | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600 CL9 | Gigabyte GTX 670 OC 2GB | 256GB Crucial m4 | 2TB WD Green | Samsung DVD±RW | Seasonic X 460w Fanless | Fractal Design Define Mini | Windows 7 Ultimate | Dell 2209WA @ 75Hz

a lot of people dogged rush 2049's control, but i found after getting used to it was very fun and intuitive. actually i got totally addicted to it, i would still be playing it if my so called buddy didnt pawn it off after i let him borrow it

Originally posted by krupted
    a lot of people dogged rush 2049's control, but i found after getting used to it was very fun and intuitive. actually i got totally addicted to it, i would still be playing it if my so called buddy didnt pawn it off after i let him borrow it
    Yeah, I remember it took me a small while to completely learn Stunt mode... but after, the controls on this game were awesome IMO. You could do nearly everything you want the car to do.

BTW, tried more of Trackmania's Platform mode... pretty good as well

Thread Information