Must See TV? - Page 3
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Must See TV?

Originally posted by Professur
    I've got 300+ channels of absolutely nothing I'd make an effort to see. The missus and Mum like to browse, maybe watch the local news from Manitoba. Personally, I'd chuck the lot out the nearest window. It would at least give me room for another bookcase.
    Wasnt Bruce Springsteen singing about those 40+ channels and nothing on,
    poor sod had no idea it will come to 100+ and STILL nothing on

chcr is offline lemme offa this ride!!!!!
    Originally posted by F_A_L_C_O_N
    Wasnt Bruce Springsteen singing about those 40+ channels and nothing on,
    poor sod had no idea it will come to 100+ and STILL nothing on
    57 channels and nothing on. Quit trying to make me feel old.
    Things equal to other things are not necessarily the same.

yeah 57

Still as far as I am concerned he might just as well do a remake of it, couse quantity definitely didnt improve the quality of what TV has to offer, same as papers its rapidly going down the drain.

And dont even get me started on todays best-sellers

So as far as I am concerned ist 2x as hard to find a good movie or a good book, not to mention good TV show or news paper as it was say 10 years ago.

and BTW I am not exactly old, my parents can sometimes hardly belive what crap (can I say crap ) is being produced lately.

And its not like I dont understand todays colture, its simply complete and utter disrespect for any kind of craftsmanship that bothers me most.
    Jurnalists to absolutely no research, moviemakers who dont even know what different angles of shoots are for and writers, well writers who have editors writing books for them, couse they are too busy attending media events.

I guess Warhol was right after all
    Last edited by F_A_L_C_O_N; April 1st, 2005 at 06:05 PM.

Originally posted by PuterTutor

What will keep me up all night is the damn History Channel though. There's been many a night it's 2 or 3 in the morning before I doze off in front of the tellie watching some documentary or another.
    thats no joke- my favorites are modern marvels engineering disasters. theres like 15 installments

That's the same thing I have been saying for awhile, I have cable, 250 channels and nothing on most of the time worth watching.

Intel I5 750 @ 2.67 Ghz, 4gb GSkill DDR3 1600, GB P55M-UD2, XFX Radeon 5850. , Seagate Constellation ES 1 TB, Seasonic Gold 620w, Win Vista Ultimate, Toshiba 32" HDTV

E6750 Core 2 Duo, 2GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800, GB P35C-DS3R MB, ATI Radeon X1950XT, Seagate 7200.9 320GB, Win XP Pro SP2, Enermax Liberty 500w

HWC Folding@Home Team -- Learn How to Join the Team Here ---Detailed Stats

Veronica Mars
    Joan of Arcadia
    any 'new' episode of CSI
    Star Trek Enterprise (Yeah cancelled)

liked the first season of Tru calling
    but it is cancelled of course

Now
    Monk is a certain must see fer sure

I'd say The Office is my favorite show right now, along with The Apprentice.

if its on ill watch the BTCC (British Touring Car Championship) or the WRC (World Rally Championship)
    Gigabyte Z87M-D3H l Pentium DC 3.2GHz l 16GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Radeon 7750 OC Edition l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    Dell OptiPlex 745 l Intel C2D E6600 2.4GHz l 4GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    Lenovo ThinkPad T61 l C2D T7700 2.4GHz l 8GB Ram l 60GB Kingston SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64

chcr is offline lemme offa this ride!!!!!
    Originally posted by Martin_89
    if its on ill watch the BTCC (British Touring Car Championship) or the WRC (World Rally Championship)
    I love the WRC. Those guys are nuts. Her in the states they bleep out the bad words, even the Norwegian ones LOL.
    Things equal to other things are not necessarily the same.

Thread Information