What car do you drive? - Page 10
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: What car do you drive?

righty ho, oh well nevermind, the link works.. not quite a cobra beater off the lights although the 1776cc twin webered balanced crank engine that i'm rebuilding in the garage at the mo should at least help it keep up with transit vans around town!

Ah, dude that's awesome.

Originally posted by Weeboll
    http://muchos.co.uk/members/the_bolly/IMG_2459.JPG

hmm, how do i get this to appear within post rather than link?
    Yeah, images are disabled in CL at the moment.

That is very classy mate, did you refurbish it yourself - really like the paint job?

Nick
    Main PC: A64 3200+ | 1024MB Kingston RAM (Dual Channel) | WD 160GB | Seagate SATA 160GB w/NCQ | Asus A8N-SLi Deluxe | Connect3D ATi X800XL Pci-E | Coolermaster ATC-710 case | Antec NeoPower 480w PSU | Toshiba 27wl46 27" TFT

HwC member's gallery - Upload your picture here

Team HwC Folding@Home results - Find out how to sign up here!

WoW, great job

bought as a project last year, I battled the rust back before getting resprayed in august and completely refitting an interior so that my girlf and i could do a 3 week tour of the south island of new zealand in her. planning on shipping back to the uk when we return at end of year..

also have super beetle with a 1641cc twin carb engine being rebuilt from the current 1300 and planning on lowering the bus and ftting a few other extras - already has a stereo to provide the sound system for some pretty large beach parties! full length roll back canvas roof for bus is the next priority and rack for boards and bikes, golf disc brakes would be nice!

always been a s u c k e r for old vw's, easier to work on than a pc and the engines are way more overclockable

ps. Can't beleive it ******'s out s u c k e r!

couple of pics of my sweetheart.

http://webpages.charter.net/gat/Camaro/

Originally posted by rangeral
    I believe thats turned off to not take up space on the server.
    Moreso to save from the posting of inappropriate images,like we'd do that

'03 Dodge Dakota ClubCab 4X4
    Last edited by wonderinguy34; April 4th, 2005 at 11:58 PM.

Originally posted by The*Q*

thats very nice, typical american car, big! i love the flames up the bonnet, you just dont see cars like that here.
    Shuttle System l Intel Core2Extreme l 8GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    IBM ThinkPad T60 l 2GHz Core2Duo l 4GB Ram l 60GB Kingston SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64

Originally posted by Martin_89
    thats very nice, typical american car, big! i love the flames up the bonnet, you just dont see cars like that here.
    350 Cubes with Aluminum corvette heads a GM performance roller cam, Edelbrock RPM manifold, hypereutectic 10:1 pistons and 1.6 ratio roller rockers. Adds up to 455 horse and 425 lb/ft torque. Shot through a richmond 4 speed and richmond 3.90/1 gears. Shoots 1/4 mile in 11.6 @ 128 mph.

But does it have cup holders?
    You can talk about "that" here

Remember that guy your mom warned you about? I beat the snot outta him.

Q it sure looks good, great paint job as well.

I really like that clasic sports coupe look.

Martin the only car widely available around Europe with similar looks that comes to mind is Honda Prelude.

I quite like the latest model.

EDIT oh and you couldnt even get this car registered here, unless youd first change the wider back tires
    All BMW Z3 owners have to go through this process around here, unbelivable how state likes to make everything its own business
    Last edited by F_A_L_C_O_N; April 5th, 2005 at 02:20 PM.

Originally posted by F_A_L_C_O_N
    Martin the only car widely available around Europe with similar looks that comes to mind is Honda Prelude.
    true, but even at that its not as extreme.

also, Q, 455BHP, thats crazy! i thought my little 75BHP beast was fast for what it is!

ohh yeah, got my wheels today. i love them, just need to get tyres on them.
    Shuttle System l Intel Core2Extreme l 8GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    IBM ThinkPad T60 l 2GHz Core2Duo l 4GB Ram l 60GB Kingston SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64

Originally posted by F_A_L_C_O_N
    EDIT oh and you couldnt even get this car registered here, unless youd first change the wider back tires
    All BMW Z3 owners have to go through this process around here, unbelivable how state likes to make everything its own business
    Do you mean to say that you can't register a car with anything but the original wheels and tires (sizes)? That's bizarre!
    Last edited by DanceMan; April 5th, 2005 at 06:27 PM.

No you can they just dont allow for back tires to be wider then the front tires.

Also with car you get specification of what tires are standard and if the tyre type is not on the list you have to go through special inspection for it to be allowed and so on, you get the idea, state minding your business

chcr is offline lemme offa this ride!!!!!
    Originally posted by The*Q*

That reminds me:
    Heck, I forgot to even mention the TransAm. I have a red 1984 TransAm. 305HO Auto. B&M shift improver kit (stays in overdrive at large throttle openings) but otherwise bone stock. Needs restoring but it was my daily driver till about a year ago. Still could be but it gets 16 mpg on a good day if you take it easy. Where's the fun in that?
    Things equal to other things are not necessarily the same.

Thread Information