if anyone still cares about flat out scores
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: if anyone still cares about flat out scores

if anyone still cares about flat out scores

I havent played the high jump in a real long time, and i used to be lucky to hit 100m.

I just tried again, and the first three over 100 were my first 3 attempts

ill install it again tonight and give it a go!
    Gigabyte Z87M-D3H l Pentium DC 3.2GHz l 16GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Radeon 7750 OC Edition l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    Dell OptiPlex 745 l Intel C2D E6600 2.4GHz l 4GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    Lenovo ThinkPad T61 l C2D T7700 2.4GHz l 8GB Ram l 60GB Kingston SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64

I played for a while, got a "better" car and then did worse. Then I became disheartened and quit playing.

i agree, the actualy layout and rules of this game ****s. Its just like NFS, the faster car you get, the faster the opponents get, and they always seem a tick faster than you. At least this one you can run the first bracket of races for a while to build up cash

Also things like no replay camera change, no replay saving, no control over damage, must watch stupid guy fly out of the window forward when the car gets hit from behind

I really wish there was an editor out there to tweak the damage, i want it to show but not effect the performance. Just makes it more fun for me

Jeez, that's a good score!

If you get a faster car you tend to immediately score lower on the jump until you get used the the timing (can't go too fast otherwise you hit the up-ramp at too steep an angle).

the speed is key, i cant even replicate that score again, at least not three in a row. That was my first 3 attempts in months! that stuff is wierd....

You want the car to hit the ramp as fast as possible without bottoming out so bad the car slows a lot, do it right and ive had the guy fly over the net, well he stops at the invisible wall

That's the only bonus game (besides the bonus races) that I can do well on. And I could only break 120 meters with my bronze stage car. Now I'm in the gold stage and I can barely break 300m total consistently with my behemoth. The races are damn frustrating too. I've been at 70% for a few months now.
    My Guitar Hero 2 Xbox Live Ranking
    Main Rig (click this link for specs)
    Certified in: Nothing at all!
    Certifiable: 100% hands-on, real-world experience

i did a money cheat a while ago so that can tell you how well i was doing....

it is too frustrating, this game playability isnt nearly as well polished as the graphics are.

Overall i was actually a little disapointed with this game, when i first played the demo and saw how nice it looked i thought it would be the best yet... gotta be playable guys

Sad thing is, I tried a money trainer and I couldn't get it to work.

just use a hack, i cant remember what one i did but i have about 162 million in the bank. It does take away any type of career play but its really cool to play any track at any time, this game is just for kicks anyway the career mode ****s

My high for a single jump is 123.42, and i dont think itll go much higher, the guy looks like hes going straight out of the stadium if it wasnt for the scotch-tape barrier

edit: high 128.23
    Last edited by krupted; March 19th, 2005 at 09:18 PM.

Ok this is driving me nuts what game is this?

Flatout:

http://www.bugbear.fi/flatout/index.php

Good game for the occasionaly spin. Like the guys say though, career mode $ucks a bit. I remain impressed by how good it looks and how well it runs on what is now a "midrange system". The damage modelling is a lot better than anything else out at the moment, AFAIK.

Originally posted by MuFu
    I remain impressed by how good it looks and how well it runs on what is now a "midrange system". The damage modelling is a lot better than anything else out at the moment, AFAIK.
    exactly, although- not as detailed as flat-out, i believe carmageddon 2 had better damage modeling....

Thread Information