Toshiba A70 - S256 Repair
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Toshiba A70 - S256 Repair

Toshiba A70 - S256 Repair

Anyone know how to remove the cover of a Toshiba A70-S256 laptop? Obviously, Toshiba does not wish for me to be able to fix my computer, because they publish no manuals for their products. I am unable to remove the cover and was wondering if anyone knows of any manuals or could give me some instructions on how to open this thing?

Thanks,
    jrtayloriv

With a laptop you generally begin with removing the battery and the cdrom, then remove all bottom screws and unclip the box.
    Looking intelligent takes more than looking coool.

i know my laptop will probably be totaly different but to remove mine what i do is....

1. take out the battery & DVD Rom
    2. Take out the HDD
    3. take out 2 screws on the bottom and put my hand in the cd rom slot and push the keyboard up, the keyboard then pops out and i have a full view of my motherboard.
    Gigabyte Z87M-D3H l Pentium DC 3.2GHz l 16GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Radeon 7750 OC Edition l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    Dell OptiPlex 745 l Intel C2D E6600 2.4GHz l 4GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    Lenovo ThinkPad T61 l C2D T7700 2.4GHz l 8GB Ram l 60GB Kingston SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64

Thread Information