So how many times did you see GMan in HL2?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: So how many times did you see GMan in HL2?

So how many times did you see GMan in HL2?

I remember seeing him several times in the original game, but only saw him once in HL2 (excluding the beginning and end, obviously).

I'm gonna play it through again on hard, so can anyone tell me which levels I should be looking out for him?
    Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Edition, Gigabyte Z77-D3H, Ivy Bridge i7 3770, nVidia GTX480 1.5Gb, 16Gb Corsair 1600MHz, Creative X-Fi, Seagate 500Gb SATA II, DGM 23" Widescreen TFT

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" -Blaise Pascal

M.C.S.A.

I saw him on water hazard and Im not past that part so beyond that I don't know.

-AMD Athlon 64 3500+ 90nm -Abit AV8pro mb -Swiftech MCX6400-V cpu heatsink -BFG Nvidia 6800 gt oc to 425/1100 using nv silencer 5 on it.
    -2x512 mb crucial memory dual channel -200gb seagate hd 7,200rpm 8mb cache -36gb WD Raptor hd 10,000rpm 8mb cache -400w raidmax powersupply w/ led fans
    -Logitech Z-680 speakers -Creative Audigy 2 ZS
    -21"HP 1800x1440@85hz CRT -Logitech mx1000 mouse (its powered by friggin lasers) -Lite-on 16x dvd drive -Lite-on 16x dvd-r/rw drive double layer -Platinum Xp case (moded with windows and other stuff)

Msn-jpsrr@msn.com Yahoo-Bregulator121 Aol-Bregulator121

Link to pictures of my computer (not updated in awhile)
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289265327

I saw him twice: once on the pier in "Water hazard", but I don't remember the second. It was interesting, though: it looked like he was talking to another G-man in the second instance! The pot thickens...

T-man

Yeah I think water hazard was the only place I saw him.

That sighting of him talking to another G Man sounds intruiging though.

Playing it through a second time, hopefully I'll spend less time gawping at the scenery and throwing barrels around, so maybe I'll spot him a bit more often
    Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Edition, Gigabyte Z77-D3H, Ivy Bridge i7 3770, nVidia GTX480 1.5Gb, 16Gb Corsair 1600MHz, Creative X-Fi, Seagate 500Gb SATA II, DGM 23" Widescreen TFT

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" -Blaise Pascal

M.C.S.A.

I've seen him twice, both on Water Hazard, and I've only just past that.

First time was just after the guns get fitted to the airbike, up high on a bridge, just before the canal forks. I tried shooting him but soon realised it wasn't going to let me kill him.

Second time was soon after the main helicopter battle, he was walking around the corner of the dam to the sparking control box area. Never came out the other side though.

BB.
    If you've got your money for nothing, who cares if the chicks are free!

Thread Information