Awesome Japanese Case!
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Awesome Japanese Case!

Awesome Japanese Case!

Too much time to spend and this is the result you get..

Awesome Case

Cool but weird, it could only be Japanese
    Shuttle System l Intel Core2Extreme l 8GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    IBM ThinkPad T60 l 2GHz Core2Duo l 4GB Ram l 60GB Kingston SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64

I know a few people that would kill for that, weither it had a computer in it or not.

Now to piss of people (pardon my spelling)... is it Anime or Japanimation? Everybody that was into that stuff (in the US) always called Anime, but that is a French word, pretty much meaning cartoon. Japanimation is much better. It is a slang word meaning Japanese Animation. Its been a while sinse I used to watch Vampire Hunter-D, Akira, Dragon Ball-Z (strait from Japan, taped off a TV, with cammersials... Those were funnier than the cartoon)... I had a lot of weird friends back then. One took it far enough to become a Japanies Language major and did a 1 year intern teaching in Japan. He also met a Japanies girlfriend while he was at college in the US and stayed with her when he was in Japan. I have not heard from him sinse he went there about 8 years ago... And he was not the worst of them. One actually had a Japanimation collection on Laser Disc.... Not DVD... I'm talking old LP sized CDs about 12+ inches across. He paid about $50 each and had over 100 or them. He liked watching them in Japanies with English subtitles as it seemed to convey what the animators wanted instead of poor voice-overs.

Akira does rock and the "case" is cool though. Not very practical though.
    AMD Phenom II x4 945 3Ghz | ASUS M4A77TD | 2X WD 1TB SATA 2 hard drive | 2x2GB Corsair XMS3 | nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS | ATI TV Wonder Theater Pro 550 | Antec P-160 case | Antec 650w Earth Watts | LG Blu-ray Super Drive | LG DVD RW | Windows 7 Pro

Dear Lord...

i watched many japanese cartoon, for example, i watched dragon ball-z about 14-15 yrs ago.
    i was about 8 yrs old then, but i was in hong kong then.

not only movies, in hong kong they had cards to collect too. u get them from a little card machine, put the money in, turn the handle and the card comes out.

yea todd, laser disc were once a high quality product, and i still have a laser disc player! its pioneer too~ hehe

Antec TruePower 330W
    Asus A8N-E Bios 1008
    AMD 64 3000+ E3 Venice 1.8GHz @ 2.7GHz/auto vcore(1.55v~)
    (9x300/HTT 3x/RAM 266)
    Arctic Freezer 64 HSF
    Kingston 2x512MB CL2.5 DDR400
    ATI X800XT 256MB PCI-E, CAT 6.13 500/500 @ 520/510
    21" Eizo CRT 1280x1024@85Hz
    Maxtor DiamondMax 10 250GB 16MB cache
    Maxtor DiamondMax 10 200GB 8MB cache
    Samsung 16x DVDRW
    Logitech X-620 6.1 Speakers
    Canon Pixma IP3000 Printer

Originally posted by Todd a
    ... is it Anime or Japanimation? ...

I can't be bothered with either of the terms,
    I just say Manga!

Interesting chassis from aesthetics point of view but as a working chassis?! Not exactly practical.
    "I know nothing."
    Cheers.

I bet it's a "*****" to take to LAN parties!

Maybe a few servose and it could walk!

I think its the average horny teenager geek's wet dream!
    AMD Phenom II x4 945 3Ghz | ASUS M4A77TD | 2X WD 1TB SATA 2 hard drive | 2x2GB Corsair XMS3 | nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS | ATI TV Wonder Theater Pro 550 | Antec P-160 case | Antec 650w Earth Watts | LG Blu-ray Super Drive | LG DVD RW | Windows 7 Pro

Thread Information