NFS Underground - How to change vinyl color?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: NFS Underground - How to change vinyl color?

NFS Underground - How to change vinyl color?

How do you change the vinyl color? i cant figure it out. I can see the word 'color' under the 'layer' word, but i cant highlight it. Ive since just left the vinyl white

bah- come on i know somebody knows.... martin, where are you?

maybe i should check the manual?

well id love to help you but ive not got it installed to try and ive not played the game that much as ive just got it not that long ago lol.

have you got the latest patch?
    Gigabyte Z87M-D3H l Pentium DC 3.2GHz l 16GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Radeon 7750 OC Edition l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    Dell OptiPlex 745 l Intel C2D E6600 2.4GHz l 4GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    Lenovo ThinkPad T61 l C2D T7700 2.4GHz l 8GB Ram l 60GB Kingston SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64

yep, 1.4 i think....

well of course the manual doesnt come inside the cd case, and where i put the box is another puzzle....

Well, it's been months since I played, but here's how it's done on mine (version 1.1 something):

Select the vinyl layer you want to change by mousing over (but not clicking) the image representing it. Click the "vinyl color" text beneath the layer images:

Learn how to sell on eBay at www.PowerSellerPros.com

I was about to post the same thing, lol.

Yeah, highlight the layer of your choice and then click the Vinyl Colour button, without highlighting any of the other layers.

You can't change the colour on some of the vinyl though, e.g. the manufacturers logos.
    Desktop - XP2100 @ 2.4GHz, Abit NF7-S, 1gb DDR500 Crucial Ballistix, 120 + 160gb HDD, Windows XP
    Laptop - Athlon 64 3000, 1gb RAM, 40gb HDD, Radeon Mobility 200, Windows Vista
    Server - P4 1.8GHz, 768mb RAM, 2x 40gb HDDs, Win2k3 Server

i tried that very thing a hundred times i must have had another layer selected, because i just got it to work, thanks dudes

Thread Information