Is a GF MX 4000 good
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Is a GF MX 4000 good

Is a GF MX 4000 good

it is only 80 bucks, is it worth it or should i get the fx 5200 for 120

I'm not sure about the mx 4000. You probably can find a 9600 pro for around 120. Where are you looking to buy these vid cards? I or anyone else here for that matter, can tell you of a number of online vendors that have cheaper prices. Also, what are you using the vid cards for? Here are a few companies that I have used and trust: Newegg.com , Accupc.com , ZipZoomFly.com
    If no questions are asked, no answers can be given.

Heatware

i cant order thigns oline i dont have a credit card, im only 17 other wise i would, im am going to get it at best buy and i have to have pci card

Sorry, about that. Still what are you planning on using card for, if for games then get 5200, because it has DX9 capabilities which will support the latest games. I'm not realy sure how pci video cards perform, maybe someone else has had some experience with them.
    If no questions are asked, no answers can be given.

Heatware

even high end pci cards are nothing compaired to AGP budget cards, it would be really best if you can afford a new motherboard with a AGP slot, but i know that might not be possible.
    Shuttle System l Intel Core2Extreme l 8GB Ram l 64GB OCZ SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64
    IBM ThinkPad T60 l 2GHz Core2Duo l 4GB Ram l 60GB Kingston SSD l Windows 7 Ultimate X64

Thread Information