Well, I've tried the normal installation; removing current drivers, turning off computer, removing old card, putting new card in, changing BIOS to accept AGP and nothing. So, I went to the ASUS Site and the ATI Site and found the required upgraded drivers. I did what they said (I believe) and nothing. Is there anyone out there who's had trouble putting these two together and succeeded? I know it can be done, but I can't seem to figure it out. I booted into Safe Mode where I attempted to install the newest Catalyst and the newest drivers but I continually received a message saying I needed to attempt the installation with a Standard Display Adapter, but I already had one installed. I have Windows '98, but the Windows ME drivers are supposed to include 98 drivers and/or just work for '98. I've been trying to install this card for weeks and I'm really hoping someone can help me. I don't want to get an FX5600 XT Ultra, but if I can't get my card installed where else should I turn? Thanks for reading and if there's any other information I can offer, please ask.

Doug

AMD Athlon 2600XP Barton core
Windows '98
ASUS A7V333
512 mb pc2700
ATI Xpert 128
SB Live!