can anyone tell me how to get off the boat at the start of the russian canpain in cod
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: can anyone tell me how to get off the boat at the start of the russian canpain in cod

can anyone tell me how to get off the boat at the start of the russian canpain in cod

have got through most of the levels in cod,but at the beginning of the russian level,going across the river,i always get killed in the boat.
    i cant get off the boat,tried every button going,even tried the door bell button,but nothing seems to work,could anyone put me out of my misery,please.

cheat
    "I'd kill for a Nobel peace prize."

MSI RX9800PRO 418/742 - Barton @ 2512Mhz - Asus A7N8X - SPARKLE FSP530-60GNA 530W PWS - RAID-0 Raptors - Audigy 2 - 1GB Kingmax PC3200

get off the boat

Originally posted by benben
    cheat
    thanks mate,but i dont go along with cheating.
    surely the normal keyboards will allow you to get off the boat.

stay down!!!!!!!!!!...croutch until the guy screams at you and tells you to get of. its a timing thing, even when you get on the dock, you can get wasted by a bomb or gunfire. you'll figure out what to do when on the dock.

STAY DOWN! and CROUCH! and then start jumping to the dock when your on the dock. the other guys are going that direction too. IIRC, there's a part of the boat that looks like you should jump that way, like a small cut....not sure anymore though.
    Last edited by steiner; February 11th, 2004 at 06:28 AM.

russian campain

Originally posted by steiner
    stay down!!!!!!!!!!...croutch until the guy screams at you and tells you to get of. its a timing thing, even when you get on the dock, you can get wasted by a bomb or gunfire. you'll figure out what to do when on the dock.

STAY DOWN! and CROUCH! and then start jumping to the dock when your on the dock. the other guys are going that direction too. IIRC, there's a part of the boat that looks like you should jump that way, like a small cut....not sure anymore though.
    thanks steiner.
    have it working now,its the crouch bit that did it,still get killed though.haha!

1. Grab one of your fellow soldiers and use him as a human shield
    2. Pretend you're "Batfink" and repeatedly say to yourself "My wings are like a shield of steel!"
    3. Pray repeatedly.
    4. Duck
    5. All of the above
    Last edited by davidstone28; February 16th, 2004 at 09:06 AM.
    Athlon XP 3200+, TT Silent Boost (its rubbish as well as loud) Gigabyte nForce2 mobo (stable but lacks tweaking options), GF4 Ti4200 128mb, Lian-Li V2000

That part of the game is awesome. Having the details cranked up makes it look amazing. And it's wierd to not be armed.
    "It was a good lay........"

Thread Information