NFSU best scores?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: NFSU best scores?

NFSU best scores?

Hey guys, was hoping we could compare top scores in NFS Underground. I've seen people say they get ridiculously low drag times (like 16 sec), but then I realized they were on a console which plays a little differently than the PC version.

So I was wondering what your all best scores are (on the PC only)? Here's mine for comparison:

Best single drift on the second track (I think, it's the crooked rectangle looking one)

Notice lap 3 has zero points, because to score that high of a drift I had to continuously drift through nearly 1½ laps.

Here's my best drag time to date on 14th and Vine

And I kinda did this one just for fun, but here's my highest top speed, acheived on the drag strip

The only pointers I have to give are for the drags. If you tap the NOS key, you accelerate much faster. I used to hold it down just a second after entering third gear. But I found if I tap it, I can start in second gear, and still have NOS left over by the time I hit sixth.

Prior to learning the "tap technique", my best time was 21.06 w/ 6 of 6 perfect shifts.
    Last edited by StuTheWise; February 2nd, 2004 at 10:01 PM.
    Learn how to sell on eBay at www.PowerSellerPros.com

That drift score is amazing. I thought I was doing good to break 100000 in 4 laps with my miata. Good job!
    CPU: Athlon X2 7850 Blackbox edition o/c'd to 3400mhz
    Motherboard: Asus M2N68-AM SE2
    Memory: 4gb Kingston KVR RAM
    Video: BFG Geforce gtx 260 oc v2
    Hard Drives: 1TB Barracuda 7200.12, 500GB WD, 320GB WD, 320GB WD 250GB WD, 250GB Seagate
    Case: APEVIA X-CRUISER-BK Black Steel case
    Power Supply: OCZ 700W StealthXStream Power Supply
    Optical: 22x LG DVD R/W

Thanks! Keep at it. I really sucked at it for a long time. I could barely break 5,000 points in a single drift!
    Learn how to sell on eBay at www.PowerSellerPros.com

Those drift scores are very nice! The biggest single drift I've done was around 30000 and the biggest total score was 220000 for 4 laps in the 4th track with the 200SX. But I got a fair bit less on the 2nd track

Core i7 2600K @ 4GHz | Noctua NH-C12P SE14 | ASUS Maximus IV GENE-Z | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600 CL9 | Gigabyte GTX 670 OC 2GB | 256GB Crucial m4 | 2TB WD Green | Samsung DVD±RW | Seasonic X 460w Fanless | Fractal Design Define Mini | Windows 7 Ultimate | Dell 2209WA @ 75Hz

Join the HwC Folding@Home team!

Thread Information