casetemps, cputemps, drivetemps on your desktop?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: casetemps, cputemps, drivetemps on your desktop?

Hybrid View

casetemps, cputemps, drivetemps on your desktop?

is there a way to get all those temp on your desktop or as part of your wallpaper?
    [COLOR=black]
    apogee:maze4:mag3:BIX2:2x sanyo denki
    ASUS P5WD2 Premium
    Intel 920 @ 322x14 = 4.5ghz @ 1.5v stable (314x14 1.45v 24/7)
    2GB Corsair PRO DDR2
    7900gt @ 680/850
    74GB WD Raptor - 250GB Maxtor SATA 16mb cache
    XaserIII v2000a - 520w OCZ Powerstream
    2407fpw, 2x 2007fpw, 37" WS HDTV LCD
    "badonkadonk" - Junk in the trunk. Her badonkadonk made a brotha pop mad wheelies

Try Coolmon here is the link.
    http://coolmon.arsware.org/

MBM or Motherboard Monitor is a popular one. They are up to something like 5.xx. I use a simple little one called CPU cool. It has a few display options. I just show my CPU temp in the system try (by the clock). It does not show HD temps. It does have alarms and shut-off features that are set to limits you set and turn on for fans speed, temps, or voltages. I started using for its cooling features for older Duron and Athlons, but this cooling features does not work on nForce2 boards.
    AMD Phenom II x4 945 3Ghz | ASUS M4A77TD | 2X WD 1TB SATA 2 hard drive | 2x2GB Corsair XMS3 | nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS | ATI TV Wonder Theater Pro 550 | Antec P-160 case | Antec 650w Earth Watts | LG Blu-ray Super Drive | LG DVD RW | Windows 7 Pro

Big-Dave, thanks for that link. Didn't know about that program. I've been looking for something to show me the hard drive temp, but Dtemp only runs once and isn't there after the first reboot.

Todd a, Coolmon uses MBM to get the temps. Appears to be open source -- the source code is published. Going to install now.

Your welcome been using it for a while. You can set it's transparency also which is what I like so it blends with the background.

Thread Information