AA ver 1.9 HELP!
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: AA ver 1.9 HELP!

AA ver 1.9 HELP!

Was playing ver 1.7 lastnight, on 1 of the few servers still online. It went from hundreds of active servers to about 3! All the servers have been upgraded to 1.9 and are ready to go. I got the 1.7 to 1.9 patch installed but it wont let me connect, says Timed Out every try. I completed the new medic training for airway, but cant go to the next training level. Has anybody tried this 1.9 yet? Does anybody even play AA?

For anyone that cares, I figured it out! They still have a few bugs to fix in ver 1.9, dont even need to log on, just refresh server list and hop into a game, 1.9 Rocks! You cannot cheat any more. new system id's cheat files and reports you as cheater on screen during game and you are kicked! Thats pretty good thing, keeps game fun. The Medic deal works good too, If your wounded, turned pink or solid red, press M on KB and one of your Medics will try to get to you, if he can, its to their advantage to treat you, for extra points. The game Rocks better now!

i had the same problem too!

i was about to post on the forum about the Time Out issue and gave it 1 last try.

checked servers...joined...and I'm in!

oh yeah.....1.9 is great with PunkBuster!

hey hey morning v8,

i dl'd the full 1.9 and have had similar issues

log on still a bit confusing, wish they would show the servers, % complete, as it is pinging servers, so that i'd know when it finished

also, logon troubles to, and yes they say they are still working on some issues and would like ppl to let them know of the problems

during game play i loose connection or something and the game is gone, have to refresh, go through the whole process of getting in again and is becomming frustrating, someone yesterday said punkbuster has issues with ati cards causing crashes. Wondering if that is a valid statement.

love the game though, ever since you told me about it, well i kind of got hooked, lmao

new account set up with 1.9, playing as
    TrappedInMyHead and usually pipeline,
    still trying to figure how my honor will increase, old account i got to 13, this one is still at 10, i know about the points and all, just wondering, do i have to get high points in one round or do they total from round to round?

i haven't done the medic training, all the others though cept for advanced marksman

Hey Richard, how are you? I have gotten up to 23 honor but its been hell gettin there, 56k doesn't help. Honor will go up if you make points, after 10 rounds in same game. Even if you dont kill anybody but manage to stay alive, your points will go up. Fullfull the objective and points will soar. AVOID ROE, dont get sent to jail or you will loose honor. Ver 1.9 is cool and will get much better, you can now p/u a squad members gun after their dead, there is also a new automatic machine gun. I love the game, I play Insurgent camp, and Farm raid usually, there are many games I haven't ever played. LMK when you play and we can shoot each other!

Morning again to ya. I am doing mostly well v8. Thanks for asking.

Yes it is cool. Will need to check out insurgent camp. Didn't realize we could now pick up teammates weapons, nice indeed.

My other account while using 1.7 I got to 13 honor. This time in 1.9 I am using a new account name and am still at 10. Man I get wiped out usually, need to get better with my aim I guess. I can tell I am hitting the other team, seems like blood when I hit them, but man, they get me usually. I love getting the objectives and usually go straight for them. Go for it you know. Maybe thats why I get tagged so often. When I get to one quickly it seems I can capture that one, move fast and get there.

What's your screen name there and how would I locate you?

I play different times of the day and night. Last night till almost 2am, sheesh, HOOKED !!!

Sometimes it crashes on me, starts loading a page in the middle of a game and I get put out of that game and surely that would make it hard to get points needed for a 10game match to increase honor. Keep getting booted out, not kicked, just lost connections and such.

Will keep you posted. Let me know when your there and a name and if you know a way to find you.

ps: i have made it to the jail twice,,lmao, and wondered how the heck i got there, now i know, thanks for sharing,,lol

hey v8, are you still having any probs with it, i ask cause yesterday i could not login with my new name, says does not exist, so i used my old name

Hi, Log on timed out still a problem. I still cannot update results, modify profile etc.. Some say if you install the full version 1.9 problem will go away. Full version is over 600 MB, that would take aprox 30 hours to dn load @ my house. I got a disk from recruter but is was old version, so I'll have to get my friend w/DSL to get it for me. The upgrade patch still works ok, but I will never be a medic, maybe dont wanna be, they are the first to die!

Just downloaded the full 1.9. I haven't tried it since it first came out so I'm interested to see how its progressed...
    CPU: Intel i7 2600K @ 4.6Ghz
    Mobo: Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Revision
    Mem: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1866MHz
    Video: 2 x MSI HD5850 Twin Frozr II (CrossfireX)
    HDD: Crucial C300 128GB SSD, Seagate Momentus XT 500GB
    Sound: RealtekŪ ALC892 8-Channel High Definition Audio

I have news for ya guys. I dl'd the whole version and still have troubles. Have never been able to post a question at their site either, says user not valid. Hmm,,

Seems the trbls I have are sporatic. Sometimes all works well, and then, well, trbl. Wonder if they are still working out some bugs.

Man, crank up the volume and yes, scares the hell out of me at times when someone walks up and wastes me. The other night I tell ya, sounded like I heard a CRRACK when shot, was that my skull cracking, lol. I've had two experiences now that got me to like JUMP man.

Thread Information