HAHA, his name was AER
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HAHA, his name was AER

HAHA, his name was AER

AlwaysEnoughRAM was the guy with dodgy english and always pissed everyone off lol. This will be closed soon but I remember!
    I dont know... I just dont.

Yes, AER and also daily laughs from the off-topic crowd....... I remember a year ago(that in itself is amazing)

------------------
    MSI K7T266 Pro2
    1.2 Tbird watercooled 28c
    geforce 2mx watercooled
    384 DDR2100
    WD 20 gig 56x CD HP CDRW
    DSL 1500 /128

dirt rules
    dirt rules

ol' man is offline workin fingas to the bone
    Yeah I spent alot of time in O/T. That is what got me addicted to this site. Only place I could find on the net I guess where there were actually people with some intelligence. i still think this. Alot of the places I go people I swear have been eating paint chips.

They used OT to lure me in and now all work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy

All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.All work and no play makes ol' man a mad cranky dull boy.

I forgot to mention AER is still at Anandtech under a different name. i made a post about him awhile ago and his avatar was a chick

Remember him, he was the dude that didn't know if he wanted to be a chick or a guy. He was one of the biggest goofs I have seen in a along time. Yeah those were ironically some good times as I was new on the scene and OT was around for the first 8 montyhs of me perusing this site then last summer boom one day it was gone, no warnings. Shi# here has not been right since

[This message has been edited by ol' man (edited 12-10-2001).]

HAHA thats right, he was always having trouble with women or something. He brought smiles to my face sometimes but sometimes he was just plain stupid. How I miss the OT forum. PUT IT BACK!

actually it was Alwaysenoughtram ,never could figure out where the "T" came from.
    Win 7
    Asrock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3
    I5 2500k @4ghz
    8Gb DDR3 2133Mhz
    Crucial M4 128Gb SataIII SSd
    Sapphire Radeon 6870
    Samsung 931bf 19" LCD

Justintime Guest
    maybe he was in the baby carriage industry

------------------
    Jr

LOL, this is a continuation of the locked thread right? (OOooooops! Did I just stick my foot in it?)

somtime you guy shouldn't take so much fun out of me lol. you might think i stop giving useful informatian on this site and go off to my happy life but i am sad in many ways. when you insult me every time its eats in my happiness and i cannot joke anymore lol when i am very sad because i have feelings like a girl. evrytime i say something you say one thing different with everything. there is no point lol that i keep on making my useful contributian here when it just throw back to my face. mother fnucker why are you mocking to me? i have not insulted you for anything. can we just joke lol and talk about computers like most other people hear that have no cares. i am going away now again and this time i wil not come back like all the other times. you will miss me becasue i am fun and always say things lol that have my own opinion and not something biast like i am getting money from intel or another company that somepeople are obviusly getting hear lol.

Tee hee...

MuFu.

P.S. TaNG, you're subject line reminded me of that bit in Fight Club where they all chant "In life his name was Robert Paulson", LOL.

------------------
    More # please...

[This message has been edited by Mutha Funker (edited 12-10-2001).]
    Opteron 144@2.8GHz (stock HS/fan), Asus A8N-SLI SE (passive NB), 1.5GB RAM (2:3:2:5, 2T), WD Raptor 740GD 74GB, Maxtor DM10 300GB, Asus EN7600GT SILENT@???, M-Audio Revo 7.1, Nebula DigiTV, Dell 2005FPW, Enermax 431W Active.

HAHA, this guy was funny, read that last passage and notice how he puts 'LOL' in the wrong places? LOL!

Speaking of LOL Fight Club. I just finished watching LOL that movie... again for the 50th LOL time.

Originally posted by Mutha Funker:
    ...there is no point lol that i keep on making my useful contributian here when it just throw back to my face. mother fnucker why are you mocking to me? i have not insulted you for anything...
    Awww.... poor guy but...

...mother fnucker why are you mocking to me?...
    tut tut tut ... after that, they guy was just asking for the piss to be taken...

------------------
    Spitfire 900@1000
    256MB PC 133
    20GB HDD
    Toshi 16x DVD
    SB Live! 1024
    64MB GF2 MX400
    -----------------------
    Uni life... so entertaining...

[This message has been edited by RecklessLeper (edited 12-10-2001).]
    A64 3200+ Venice | XP-120 | 1024MB GeIL Ultra PC4000 | Asus A8N-SLi Deluxe | Connect3D ATi Radeon X800 XL 256MB | 2x 250GB Maxtor DM+10 (RAID-0) | LG Flatron L1710B | 1999 Ford Mondeo Ghia X 2.5 V6

"Oh Lord, grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference."

Actually AER was alwaynenoughtram.

Here is one I found in CCO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    you call this lucky? I would handle with more care if I were you. what if these was a baby that well off the table, wouldn't it have brain damages, broken limp and arms.
    plz handle with more care, I have feeling you did not care much and just push it off the table and say woops! oh it just a K6-2 who cares . but but u know that abusive.

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Mutha Funker:
    Luckily it was just my old K6-2 rustbucket. Fell about 3 feet and landed with an almighty CRASHHH!!!, scaring the **** out of me. Sheared lots of rivets in the case, bent some brackets and even snapped some screws too which was funny! Most of the bits are still working. I think only the HDD drive is playing up, but it's blatently obvious why:

MuFu.

------------------
    More # please...
    Opteron 144@2.8GHz (stock HS/fan), Asus A8N-SLI SE (passive NB), 1.5GB RAM (2:3:2:5, 2T), WD Raptor 740GD 74GB, Maxtor DM10 300GB, Asus EN7600GT SILENT@???, M-Audio Revo 7.1, Nebula DigiTV, Dell 2005FPW, Enermax 431W Active.

Oh god... not "AlwaysEngoughtram"... they guy (or whatever) who claimed to have bought some multiple thousands of dollars of memory and whom I was fully convinced was less than mentally stable...

Didn't it come to a head when a bunch of us sort of told him to shape up or shut up?

Anyway, the kooks always leave after a while. Or, on occasion they stick around and learn something. Sometimes they even become valuable forum members. But not AER. He/She/It was just too much...

------------------
    Brendan Harnett,
    Member BFH Computers LLC
    We all Think Different too.

yeah,

he had like a gig or two of SD-Ram that he was going to hold on to for a while and than sell when it's value sky rocketed.

hmmmm...

If there is one certainty in this industry, it is that nothing here holds value for long.

He was always good for a few laughs if nothing esle!

AER rest in peace...

I bought ATA66 controller from 'username.com' and damn fedex take 17 days to send!! Fedex should be have their head chopped off those *******!!! I alway buy from username.com and never this shabby services I hate them sooo much now!! But I don't like local computer store I might get rob or beaten on way home I won't go out for ATA controller so I go to username.com. Now I don't know what to do and thinking of trade AMD k6 for celeron I used to love AMD but Intel make celeron and L2 cache. But now I try ATA66 controller and burst speed was 29mb/sec now is 54mb/sec!!!!!LOLOLOLOL Only $12 LOLOLOLOL. I'm going to buy 20 more ATA66 controller just $200 and double speed of celeron and k6 and cyrix LOLOLOL. I love these ATA controller from username.com

------------------
    A7V + 1.4ghz AYHJA Y @1540mhz,Swiftech MC462a, 512mb (generic) pc133 @146mhz(2-2-2), IBM 75GXP, ASUS Geforce2 GTS, SB-Live5.1,12x10x32 Plexwriter,16x40x Pioneer DVD, NIC, Cable, Win98SE
    now that my specs are respectable, I might as well list them again:

2500+ Barton @ 2346mhz, Swiftech MC462a/80mm Sanyo Denki fan
    Abit NF7-S v 2.0
    2x256 Ocz PC3500 DDR
    128 mb ATI Radeon 9800 Pro
    Lian-Li PC-68 case
    Enermax 431 watt PS
    blah blah blah
    blah blah blah

Originally posted by BadBrain:
    I bought ATA66 controller from 'username.com' and damn fedex take 17 days to send!! Fedex should be have their head chopped off those *******!!! I alway buy from username.com and never this shabby services I hate them sooo much now!! But I don't like local computer store I might get rob or beaten on way home I won't go out for ATA controller so I go to username.com. Now I don't know what to do and thinking of trade AMD k6 for celeron I used to love AMD but Intel make celeron and L2 cache. But now I try ATA66 controller and burst speed was 29mb/sec now is 54mb/sec!!!!!LOLOLOLOL Only $12 LOLOLOLOL. I'm going to buy 20 more ATA66 controller just $200 and double speed of celeron and k6 and cyrix LOLOLOL. I love these ATA controller from username.com

Not sure if I want to know what is going on here??????

Thread Information