they finally got the flat-out series right!
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: they finally got the flat-out series right!

they finally got the flat-out series right!

if you havent tried Flat Out Ultimate Carnage yet, do so!

they seemed to take both one and two and put them together, and they put the carnival games in a party mode- the way it should be!

great graphics, great speed, and a lot of fun now. surely a great game to have on your pc when friends come over... or to entertain your 4 year old to no end!

I enjoyed Flat Out 1 & 2. Should have a look at this one.
    Intel Q6600 | Asus P5K SE | 4 GB DDR2 800 | 500GB Seagate SATA | 250GB Seagate SATA | 18x Pioneer SATA DVD-RW | 1 GB Geforce GTX 650 Ti | Logitech Keyboard & Mouse | 650 Watt Cooler Master PSU | Benq 22" LCD

Learn How to Join our Folding@Home Team - Detailed Folding@Home Stats

Now all they need to get right is the pricing on Steam. US$19.99 if you're in the US, US$49.99 elsewhere. I enjoyed FlatOut 2, but not that much.
    Safe computing is a habit, not a toolkit.

no its not worth $50. but $20 absolutely. if you like 1 and 2 this is sure-fire, although a lot of it is the same.

is there a demo of this latest Flat Out? Migt have to give it a try, the physics in the previous ones were great.
    Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Edition, Gigabyte Z77-D3H, Ivy Bridge i7 3770, nVidia GTX480 1.5Gb, 16Gb Corsair 1600MHz, Creative X-Fi, Seagate 500Gb SATA II, DGM 23" Widescreen TFT

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" -Blaise Pascal

M.C.S.A.

Thread Information