JuKI 7100
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: JuKI 7100

Question JuKI 7100

i am looking for driver for printer JUKI 7100
    please tell me how does this beast work!!!

I've searched high and low for a driver & a manual for you for this printer but no joy out of 30 seperate search engines. Unless someone has better luck than me I'd suggest you trade this printer in and get yourself a modern upto date model, you can't go far wrong with Epson or Cannon and drivers are readily available for both these models from a wide variety of online sources.

Good luck.

DD.

Re: JuKI 7100

Originally posted by indodana
    ... JUKI 7100 ...

Like digitaldog, no results in search.
    Suspect that the company has ceased to exist.
    "I know nothing."
    Cheers.

Thumbs up

Well I did another search, took about an hour using no less than 100 search engines and found plenty of dead ends, mainly Juki Sewing Machines and screen printers the size of houses. Looks like the printer in question goes way back towards the late 80's early 90's and although I came across lots of questions posted on various forums about Juki 7100 drivers no joy what so ever. It appears you can still get printer ribbons for this model but as for a working set of drivers for up to date operating systems you'll be lucky, however, HWC is a well read Forum so maybe, just maybe a Juki 7100 owner with a set of drivers might read your post!

DD.

Juki 7100 is color matrix printer from stone age! I've owned one time ago, and it worked fine with Commodore AMIGA 1200 (1992 year of production). I've used standard Amiga's "Epson ESC/P driver" for grayscale and color.
    I guess it has an issues with "port speed", i.e. old computers with "slow" parallel ports talk normally with this printer, but newer PC's parallel ports are sending data faster than Juki 7100 could accept, so it didn't print with ANY driver on ANY 486+ PC
    ...or you could try connecting this printer to PC's serial port with low baud-rate (i hadn't try this variant, i've found that it has not only centronics but also serial port an hour ago...)
    Last edited by maxsubzero; August 11th, 2014 at 04:44 AM.

Bring out your dead........................

Right? 11 years, 7 months, 3 weeks and 2 days.
    Doc

____________http://www.microsoft.com/security____________
    \____________________ ____.-.____ ____________________/
    \_____________\ -._)!(_.- /_____________/
    \_______\. ~\ /~ ./_______/
    \_______/

+1
    Asus P9X79-Deluxe, Intel i7 3930k @ 4.2Ghz, 16gb DDR3-1600 Kingston HyperX Memory, Coolermaster Storm Trooper case, Corsair AX850 psu, Zotac 970 GTX 4gB SLI, Corsair Model H100 w/c, Samsung 840 Pro 512gB SSD, Asus Blu-ray Writer 12x, Windows7 Pro x64

MSI GS Series GS60 Ghost-003 Gaming Notebook 15.6", Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.40GHz, 16GB Memory 1TB HDD 128GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB, 4.36 lbs.

Thread Information