Going to unlock my XP2200+
Since the thing does not OC worth a crap locked, I just ordered a micro conductive pen to connect the 5th bridge on L3 to see what I can get FSB wise unlocked.
I would be happy with a 166FSB even with out a jump in clock speed (11x166 = 1826). Right now i am running it at 1800mhz (13.5x133) with a Vcore of 1.6 (.05 below standard).
Can anyone give me some different combinations to try (Vcore and Mem voltages) because I have never done this with an AMD based processor before because this is my first non-Intel system. TIA for the feedback.
Again, I want to stay around 1800mhz so any multiplier and FSB 166 and over will make me happy.
- Antec Nine Hundred
- Q6600 G0 Stepping @ 3.0GHz
- Gigabyte GA-P35-DQ6
- Corsair XMS2 (4x1GB) PC2-8500
- eVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- PC P&C Silencer 750 Quad
- Enhance Technology Quadrapack Q14SS
- HP Smart Array P400 SAS/SATA Controller w/ 512MB BBWC
- 4 x 72g 15,000rpm 2.5inch SAS Drives @ RAID5
- 2 x 750g 7,200rpm 3.5inch SATA Drives @ RAID1
- 2 x LG DVD±R Burners
- Hanns·G HH-281HPB 28" Display
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit w/ SP1