who has finished moh on hard option
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: who has finished moh on hard option

Hybrid View

who has finished moh on hard option

i played moh on hard option,and it has taken me ages to finish it.i was killed more times than ive had hot dinners,and ive had a lot of them.
    brilliant game though,now it has spoilt me for playing other games,as they dont seem as demanding as moh,and i get fed up with them.cant wait for the add-on to come out.
    the only thing i didnt like about it,and could have made it more life like,is the fact you couldnt shoot out things like windows,lights, branches off trees,anything of that nature,which in real life you can,perhaps they will do that in the add-on.
    the graphics are absolutely brilliant,and soldiers really life like,and the game itself will take some beating.

...is the fact you couldnt shoot out things like windows,lights, branches off trees,anything of that nature,which in real life you can...
    Yes you can. Try a few more shots at a windows and it will break. Shot most any light and it breaks.....

I have finished it on HARD. I have earned all the medals and reached the secret medic level. (that was hard)

I've gone back and don't it all again....and again.... I so need the add-on!

My gripe is that you cannot order other people around when you are trying to defend them. They just run ahead and get shot.
    AMD Mobile 2500+
    A7N8X Deluxe rev2.0
    1GB Corsair XMS PC2700
    GeCube Radeon 9800 Pro
    Seagate SATA 80GB
    2xSegate 160GB in RAID0

Wow, I think I need to reinstall the games and play it on the hard level since I've missed the secret level. Gonna play it on stealth mode...

secret level

Originally posted by SexyMF

Yes you can. Try a few more shots at a windows and it will break. Shot most any light and it breaks.....

I have finished it on HARD. I have earned all the medals and reached the secret medic level. (that was hard)

I've gone back and don't it all again....and again.... I so need the add-on!

My gripe is that you cannot order other people around when you are trying to defend them. They just run ahead and get shot.
    thanks for your reply,could you tell me where is the secret level,do you have to play in hard to get it.thanks

I think that secret level is called the radar man. You have about 1 minute to find a hiding place and the radar man will come looking for you. it's hard to hide from him but there are some places where he cannot find...

You can access the level after you've completed the hard level in the Sniper level or somewhere...forgot the link but maybe some one can put up the link in here...

secret link

Originally posted by Berserker
    I think that secret level is called the radar man. You have about 1 minute to find a hiding place and the radar man will come looking for you. it's hard to hide from him but there are some places where he cannot find...

You can access the level after you've completed the hard level in the Sniper level or somewhere...forgot the link but maybe some one can put up the link in here...
    thanks for your reply,i hope someone will come up with the answer.

You can post a new topic for faster replies...

Thread Information