Australians!
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Australians!

Australians!

There is nothing in the way of waterblocks in NZ. Where is a good place in Australia to buy from? preferably with shipping.

You're lucky I was doing a lot of watercooling research tonight There were a couple others, but I couldn't remember how I found them.

http://www.coolpc.com.au/shop/

http://www.activeelectronics.com.au/...2ocooling.html

http://store.yahoo.com/davidandkarma/

That's because NZ is a sh*thole.

At least we're officially better than the Aussies at rugby.

a13antichrist:

You suffer from the common misconception that all NZ'ers live there life by rugby. Personally I don't give a flying f......

Did you see me on the field?...no...didn't think so... therefore I didn't win or lose.

Nothing to say...then don't answer.

No. Right, I just want to remind you of the faculty rules:
    Rule One! No Poofters!
    Rule Two, no member of the faculty is to maltreat the Abbos in anyway at all -- if there's anybody watching.
    Rule Three? No Poofters!!
    Rule Four, now this term, I don't want to catch anybody not drinking.
    Rule Five, No Poofters!
    Rule Six, there is NO ... Rule Six.
    Rule Seven, No Poofters!!

This here's the wattle, the emblem of our land. You can stick it in a bottle, you can hold it in your hand.
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.

Originally posted by SexyMF
    a13antichrist:

You suffer from the common misconception that all NZ'ers live there life by rugby. Personally I don't give a flying f......

Did you see me on the field?...no...didn't think so... therefore I didn't win or lose.

HEH, that reminded me of that episode of Seinfeld how he was talking about the baseball game and the people watching and stuff, but who cares...

I have never actually seen waterblocks in any computer shops in Sydney here. Try this... www.auspcmarket.com.au

Originally posted by SexyMF
    a13antichrist:

Uhhh you suffer from the common misconception that you know what you're talking about. I couldn't care less about rugby either but when we win it's still worth mentioning. Especially when you're the only NZer in one of France's biggest banks.

As for waterblocks... I get mine from #Rotor. And that hasn't changed just because I moved to France....

Uhhh you suffer from the common misconception that you know what you're talking about. I couldn't care less about rugby either but when we win it's still worth mentioning. Especially when you're the only NZer in one of France's biggest banks.
    Thats a contridiction right there. Because you think its still worth mentioning that is more than "couldn't care less".

Enough of that. Rugbyheads piss me off.

Dude if there's one thing in this world I am not, it is a rugbyhead. That sh*t (along with the general all-round incompetence that you so aptly reminded me of) is the main reason I left the sh*thole of a country in the first place.

And no, there's no contradiction. I couldn't care less about the game itself. But, having won, there's nothing preventing me using that to my best advantage. Although I understand if you're having a bit of trouble seeing the distinction, since it does require a slight smount of reflection above the general Dannevirke-ian countryboy level.

Thread Information