Username, Password And E-Mail Address Problems™
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Username, Password And E-Mail Address Problems™

Username, Password And E-Mail Address Problems™

Hi All,

This thread is for members that are having a bit of a problem logging on to Hardware Central with their old username, passwords and e-mail addresses.

If you are still having problems, please post here and I will get it down right away.

Thanks for all your patience guys.

Cheers,

Toolbox™
    Inaki C. Matute
    ? Quantum Physics ? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Those who have been having problems, I've had the system e-mail you your passwords already. If you haven't received one, please let me know.

I'll get down to the finer details, as for the rest of you... everything should be okay now!
    ? Quantum Physics ? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Cool Thanks..

I appreciate It Toolbox...
    • 1.6a @ 2.5
    • Asus P4b 266-C
    • GeForce annihilator 2 Gts Ultra(64 mb)
    • Mushkin High Perf.(512)DDR
    • Plextor CDRW(12X10X32)

bj57 Guest
    big jim57 here...my password not being accepted. I re-registerd with this name...help? Thanks toolbox

Hi big jim57.

I had the system e-mail your password to this address: headache@attbi.com

The old one was registered to a serious_ut address.

Shall I delete the old account now or would you like to keep it for emergency use?

Cheers and take care.

Toolbox™

Thank you Toolbox, Please delete the newest account, and Thank you again Jim

Okay, I've deleted it already.

Hope all is smooth sailing from this point on.

J2CS Guest
    HELP with old account and new one that I had to create
    Would like a little help with this problem please. I was a member with the user name J1CS e-mail address jacs @fwi.com. After HC changing tried to get on could not, tried e-mail webmaster, never got a responce, so I re registered with the new username J2CS. Would like to go back to the old username, same e-mail address and password that I used to create this new account. Any help with this will be appreiched.

Originally posted by J2CS
    HELP with old account and new one that I had to create
    Would like a little help with this problem please. I was a member with the user name J1CS e-mail address jacs @fwi.com. After HC changing tried to get on could not, tried e-mail webmaster, never got a responce, so I re registered with the new username J2CS. Would like to go back to the old username, same e-mail address and password that I used to create this new account. Any help with this will be appreiched.
    Hi J1CS,

Okay, I had the system send you your password already to the address that you sepcified. Check your mail now.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Toolbox

Thanks

Ok, I think I have my old user name J1CS. I will change my password later. You can delete the user name J2CS . My e-mail address is jacs@fwi.com for the J1CS, old account, will use it now. Let me know when you delete the J2CS account. Thanks for the help.

I've already deleted the temporary J2CS account.

Good luck!

Thank"s Toolbox

Am back to using original J1CS account with correct password and e-mail address.

You're most welcome, Sir.

Ogag Guest

to Toolbox

ang dati kong nick ay Dacs at nung nag upgrade tong msg board, nde ko na ma access ang luma kong nick kasi yung email add na ginamit ko ay not activated na.
    So gus2 ko makuha yung lumang kong nick
    password (dati) : m**h**l*
    email add ko ngayon : rasadac@up.edu.ph
    paki delete na rin itong nick na 2 and pati yung FragM8 (akin din un e)
    Salamat!

>I know toolbox understands what I've said above<

Okay, hindi ako masyadong magaling mag-tagalog pero nabura ko na ang Ogag at FragM8.

Yung dating mong username na Dacs ay pwede nang gamitin. I-check mo yung mail mo sa rasadac@up.edu.ph. Pina na send ko na diyan!

Okay?

Salamat.

Thread Information