Anyone playing Comanche 4?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Anyone playing Comanche 4?

Anyone playing Comanche 4?

I was in Best Buy tonight and grabbed this game on my way out. Sitting here looking at the box this game looks pretty kick ***! Anyone else have it? I was just curious if you like it.

Maybe I'll get unlaziefied (is that a word?) and install it yet tonight.

------------------
    Tryin is the First Step Towards Failure.
    ~ Homer Jay Simpson
    ~ Homer Jay Simpson

Originally posted by Treg29:
    I was in Best Buy tonight and grabbed this game on my way out. Sitting here looking at the box this game looks pretty kick ***! Anyone else have it? I was just curious if you like it.

Maybe I'll get unlaziefied (is that a word?) and install it yet tonight.

I have it, and it is really awesome. Also, you can play it like a classic sim (Joystick Control) or in a more arcade point & shoot (Mouse Control). If you want to play it at high res., I hope you have a heafty system! I have a Pentium III 933 with a GeForce2 GTS and it struggles at 1024x768, but plays ok at 800x600. I played it on my parent's Pentium 4 1.7GHz with a GeForce3 Ti 200 and it plays and looks amazing on that at all resolutions. I blew through the first campaign (plays similar to all the other Comanche series), and was a little dissappointed at how easy it was. I was thoroughly brought back to earth after getting torched in the later missions on Campaign 2 (Operation Delta). The missions in the cities are really cool! Also, it plays really well Multiplayer over a LAN. (City deathmatch is really awesome!)

My wish list for this one would be multiplayer coop or deathmatch with Delta Force Land Warrior! One man on the ground, one in the air.

Cheers & enjoy!

------------------
    Late as in the late Dentarthurdent...
    Late as in the late Dentarthurdent...

Originally posted by Shasta:

My wish list for this one would be multiplayer coop or deathmatch with Delta Force Land Warrior! One man on the ground, one in the air.

Hell yeah! I like that idea!

I cant believe this, Went to load the game last night and had my tower leaning up against the desk cuzz I been workin on it, the damn thing fell over at about 85%!! It knocked the video card loose and I lost my screen! So I shut down and put it back in rebooted to install game and the cd wouldnt spin! I poped it out and it had a perfect scratch 1/ inch wide all the way around the cd! so its ruined. Damn the luck!

My systems pretty good. (no. 1 AMD GF3 Ti200 at Mad Onion right now ) So it should play 1024x768 anyway. we'll see when I take this cd back to get a new one!

------------------
    ~ Homer Jay Simpson
    ~ Homer Jay Simpson

Thread Information