online game hacking
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: online game hacking

online game hacking

This is pretty much just gonna be a complaint post. Is there any good multi-player games that isn't ruined by hacking? I used to play Star Craft/Brood Wars and enjoyed it tremendously until it got to the point where every game you play there is a map hacker playing (or just everyone in the game). Played Ages of Empire for about a week and there seemed to be some sort of speed hack (don't know what it was but people were saying hackers all the time). Playing CS now, same thing. Why is there a hack for every game? What fun can you possiblely have using a hack? I have personally never used one, but I really wish someone could tell me why they use it (other than the fact that they simply can't win a game w/o it). Sorry for complaining.

------------------
    ASUS A7V133
    T-Bird 1GHz @ 1470 w/ FOP32-1
    2 IBM 20G Deskstar in RAID 0
    Toshiba 16X DVD
    Crucial 256mb+128mb PC133 CAS3
    Creative Annihilator 2 Ultra
    Creative SB Live! platinum 5.1
    Iwill KK266-R
    T-Bird 1GHz w/ FOP32-1
    Toshiba 16X DVD
    Tonicom PC166 256+128

I agree with you 100%, Greek_Apprentice. I used to play Star Seige...until I kept running into the little cabron-sin-penes that would hack the game so they couldn't be shot. Personally...I have NEVER hacked an on-line game and I have never played while hacked.

------------------
    The answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is.............42

I also agree that it sucks. I only play Q3 Arena and one of the big hacks in it is the aimbot. Someone using it just won't miss with any direct hit weapon. It's pretty easy to spot though if you spectate a suspect. I guess it's an ego thing for some people that don't want to take the time to get good. That's all I can figure. I have seen people using it get beat by some of the elite players though. That always makes me laff.

Damn effing kids ruin every online game. Thats why I only play with people I know.

------------------
    Come visit Xibase Forums
    I'm not only a member, I'm also a moderator

http://www.xibase.com/vB/index.php

Damn right, Outlaw.
    Asus P9X79-Deluxe, Intel i7 3930k @ 4.2Ghz, 16gb DDR3-1600 Kingston HyperX Memory, Coolermaster Storm Trooper case, Corsair AX850 psu, Geforce 680 SLI, Corsair Model H100 w/c, Samsung 840 Pro 512gB SSD, Asus Blu-ray Writer 12x, Windows7 Pro x64

MSI GS Series GS60 Ghost-003 Gaming Notebook 15.6", Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.40GHz (3.2 GHz), 16GB Memory 1TB HDD 128GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB, 4.36 lbs., Windows 8.1 Pro

I guess some just want to play to win.

I say go get your own hack and kick their butts
    come and join this informative computer forum covering a wide range of topics

http://www.gade202.net/wwwboard/index.php

No sense in stooping to their level, I experimented with an aiming bot once in a game of Q2 and I was bored within 5min and realised how stupid it was, but I was curious to see how it worked.
    New Rig:

P4 1500mhz
    256mb pc-133
    Leadtek Geforce MX 64mb
    40gb HD
    HP CDRW
    Philips 109S Monitor
    win98se

I guess the only advantage I've got from hackers is the learning to play better faster. I get spanked against hackers, but if I join a server with no hackers in it (I'm assuming no hackers), I suddenly find myself taking out the whole opposing team (almost). Not bad for someone who just started playing a few weeks ago.

------------------
    ASUS A7V133
    Toshiba 16X DVD
    Iwill KK266-R
    T-Bird 1GHz w/ FOP32-1
    Toshiba 16X DVD
    Tonicom PC166 256+128

try playing D2 on the b.net realms, i haven't seen many hackers on there, oh yeah tfc is good too, if u want a good server that is hacker free, play on [FOoM]1@Chicago 209.100.86.201:27015

Hey Geek_Apprentice, I agree with u completely. People only use hacks cause they can't win without it. I mostly play Counter Strike, and CS is one of those games where everyone loves to hack! One time I was playing with one guy who was using multiple hacks at a time. He had super jump, wall hack, aim bot, and even an unban hack. That downright pissed me off!!! So I now only play on servers that req. PunkBuster. I guess the only way to stop hackers is use anti-cheat programs like PunkBuster. I hope in the future, games will come with anti_cheat programs. Oh yeah, sumtimes when u think a person is hacking, but they're really really good, dun call them a hacker or cheater. That's what always happens to me.

I agree completely. I gave up playing CFS because of the hackers. Guys were flying planes that darted about the screen like mosquitos on a super caffiene high. I was shot down by a plane that was firing out it's tail at me.

These morons don't have a problem with it. As far as I'm concerned, it all starts at home. Until folks start setting better examples for these kids, things are only going to get worse. You may laugh at this one but have at it, when you take your kid to the movies and tell them to lie about their age to get a cheaper ticket, don't be surprised some day when you get called to the cop-shop because your kid was caught thieving something at the local record joint. You will have only yourself to blame as you set the example. The short to the story, do what is right, legally, morally and ethically.

Now what in the H happened to Napster?

hey, i only have 1 question why do you say that they are all kids, most kids just no how to use the comp and have no idea how to make hacks. i am a kid and i have used a skin crack in cs, but i only used it in games where there were a bunch of people cheaping on the other team (15 amazing guys on 5 crappy guys). that was the only crack i have ever used and i only used it 2 times. it seems to me that when ever any people have a problem its always "the damn kids" that do it, when in fact most of the people that make the cracks are over 18 who are junior programmers at companies and are just useing it to learn how to manipulate programs. i also stopped playing cs because when i got realy good every game i would go in i would be accused of cheating because i could snipe out people form across the map and nail em in the head (with no cheats) i got banned from like 10 games from being a good sniper. i also had one of the cracks that would cause a player to overflow from a game and i would always use it on poeple who were cheating. just next time think about it and just dont blame it on "those damn kids" who dont have a clue to hacking games.
    duron 800@900 - asus a7v - 640mb pc133 - radeon 8500le 128mb - sb live - 16x dvd-rom - 48x24x48 burner

Well, morphius, you said it yourself...you used a hack...twice, AND you caused players to 'overflow' from a game because you thought they were cheating. Not to say you aren't a good sniper, but from all the way across the map? I don't play CS, but does that sound realistic to anyone else here?

The reason we use the term 'kids' isn't because we assume they are younger than 18...it's the mentality of the player. If you took offense, I, for my statements, apologize, but most of the people I know who use the hacks ARE younger than I am, so that automatically makes them kids in my book .

------------------

I, for one, never make the assumption that hackers are kids. And it is true that most people who make the hacks are a bit older, but that doesn't mean they are the only ones using it. As for the antihacks, I've tried to use punkbuster for CS, but it crashes my computer. Don't know why, don't know how, but it just does. So all I can do is pray that the server I play on doesn't have any hackers on it. Although that seems to be harder than winning the lotto these days.

------------------
    ASUS A7V133
    Toshiba 16X DVD
    Iwill KK266-R
    T-Bird 1GHz w/ FOP32-1
    Toshiba 16X DVD
    Tonicom PC166 256+128

Hey guys,
    If you want a game that's fun and don't want a lot of hackers screwing with the game try any of the rainbow six games online. I'm not saying that the game is hard to hack, just that hacker's can't seem to play because they are booted out as fast as they join, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Also the game won't let you join most of the time if you've screwed with it. And a word about "hacker's" I don't know of one "hacker" that's spent his time messing with online games. Any descent hacker would be doing something a little more worthwhile. All you see in games are stupid people (Adults and kids alike) that think they are hacking. BULL!

------------------
    ~~~~Technology is the key to ???~~~~
    AMD 2000+ - AOpen AK-77(Pro-A) - 512Mb PC2700 DDR-RAM - ATI Sapphire 9800Pro
    120Gb WD 7200RPM - 30Gb WD 7200RPM - AOpen 16x Slot-Load DVD-ROM - AOpen 48x12x48 CD-RW
    2 160W Speakers (15" Woofers, 12" horns, and 3 2" super tweeters on each) - Infocus Projector about 6' screen. - Windows XP Media Center Edition

Thread Information