online game hacking - Page 2
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: online game hacking

um yes it is very possible to hit some one in the head with a sniper on the other side of the map. does anyoneno the map cs_assault i go ontop of main building and sniper people when they are just coming out of tunner and when i am ct i do it form the other side. oh and about the overflow hack i only used it on people who were cheatin, ie. camping in a hard to find spacce the hole map and making the rounds last for 10min, people who could be looking at a wall and kill someone on the other side, there was ever 1 guy who had an invisibility cheat on, i overflowed him too.
    duron 800@900 - asus a7v - 640mb pc133 - radeon 8500le 128mb - sb live - 16x dvd-rom - 48x24x48 burner

newsboy - I guess cheaters would be a more appropriate word for this case, though everyone just call them hackers anyways. As for R6, I played that and the later versions too. Great game, though the servers seems to not like me much. Always get lagged up in there. I'd end up somewhere I was at 30 second ago and get shot by someone who just happens to be there.

------------------
    ASUS A7V133
    T-Bird 1GHz @ 1470 w/ FOP32-1
    2 IBM 20G Deskstar in RAID 0
    Toshiba 16X DVD
    Crucial 256mb+128mb PC133 CAS3
    Creative Annihilator 2 Ultra
    Creative SB Live! platinum 5.1
    Iwill KK266-R
    T-Bird 1GHz w/ FOP32-1
    2 IBM 20G Deskstar in RAID 0
    Toshiba 16X DVD
    Tonicom PC166 256+128
    Creative Annihilator 2 Ultra
    Creative SB Live! platinum 5.1

You know, I've seen some damn long descriptions of where people live, and I was just wondering how freakin' long of a location they actually allow you to write in here. Looks like it's quite a bit. Oh well, if the space is here I'll use it!!! :)
    Play UT servers that have the latest version of CSHP installed. Clean fraggin'.

------------------
    Those who fear the facts will forever try to discredit the fact finders. - Daniel C. Dennett

--------------

Dual Palomino @ 1.9 GHz
    3 X15 Cheetah's in Raid
    2GB DDR SDRAM CAS 2 @ 400 MHz
    Radeon II
    smokin' crack...
    Off Topic Central - Owned and Operated by HWC members

IMO, Mr. Derek Smart is a hypocrite: Only someone who is either (a) lying (b) ashamed of their products (c) just plain ashamed, would hestitate to give out some simple and straight forward information. - Derek Smart, Ph.D.

I play Tac Ops mod for UT,there doesn't seem to be much hacking,if any(that I'm aware of)yet.Hope it stays that way.

One of the main reasons I dropped online games altogether was because of hacks. The whole idea of online gaming is to play against other people to see how well you've mastered the game and how good a strategist you are. If those efers didn't have hacks they'd probably get clobbered from one end of the network to the other on a regular basis.

I was going to say UT is pretty clean all around, you get a few people using tricks here and there but not many that i've seen. The only thing that happens to me and i have no idea why this is is certain parts of the map Face appear clear at points. I heard this is actually a bug with the GeForce drivers. It happens rarely but it's weird because you will see right through a floor, it usually happens if you snipering on the side of the building in Face. I have to get that Tact Ops mod for UT sounds good, yet another thing i can add to extend the life of a great game.

Know what you mean Geek_Apprentice. I sniped this one dude like 15 shots in a row 3 diffrent times and he never goes down. Everyone elts dies at one shot one kill.

Thread Information