Should I wait or get a Grafiks Kard now?!?!?!?!?
I have been considering many options.
i have no idea when some prices will drop or if they will but i can tell you this, i can't hardly wait to get rid of my 2.5 year old Diamond Stealth s540 which sucks for openGL and has only purely direct3d support.
i tell you i really can't wait to get rid of it.
i have been to tom's hardware reviews site and sharkeyextreme and considered many things and the bench mark tests score Elsa's Gladiac with NVIDIA GeForce 2 GTS 32mb ddr ram.
it performs great and at settings of 32 bit and 1024x780 it gets over 70 frames/sec. mind you your eye only catches just less than 30 but its good to have over 100 if possible and this card deliveres on Quake III some 110 frames/sec on 800x600 32bit. which is quite enough of detail i think.
i will say i am hooked.
but there is the prophet and the other companies that make the cards with NVIDIA GeForce 2 GTS so which to buy?????
and why buy in bundle for so much when i just want the card.
anyone here have suggestions about price waiting or whether it will not make difference if i buy it now or in 2 months.
i really struggle to find good price on theses and so i wonder if they will drop since GeForce 3 is out and 4 is on the way.
so should i wait long or how long?
Damn it Jim, I'm not a computer specialist, I just run around with a hypospray pretending to be a doctor!