Welcome to the new Gaming forum (2-week trial basis)
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new Gaming forum (2-week trial basis)

Housen Maratouk Guest

Welcome to the new Gaming forum (2-week trial basis)

Due to popular demand, we have created this forum for the discussion of gaming-related matters (games, patches, gaming hardware and software, etc.). We are doing so, however, on a trial basis and will look at how it seems to be going in the next two weeks. In the next week, moderators will be assigned to this forum. In the meantime, I have listed Sander and myself as the moderators, and we will keep an eye on things until the regular moderators are assigned.

As in all of our forums, you are required to follow the terms outlined in the acceptable use policy. This means, among other things, no discussion of warez, cracks, etc. and no going off topic in this forum.

Take care,

Housen

------------------
    Housen Maratouk
    Editor, Online Communities
    internet.com Corporation
    http://www.internet.com
    hmaratouk@internet.com

[This message has been edited by Housen Maratouk (edited 08-15-2000).]

housen,
    you working on a link at the top of the page? I didnt see one yet and was wondering.
    Thanks,
    Sam
    Visit Us at OTCENTRAL.COM
    or
    XIBASE.COM

Yee haa! I had been going to ars because it was the best gaming forum I found. I hope this one becomes even better. Thanks HWC!!!
    "It was a good lay........"

whoo hoo!!!!!!! this is awesome, i didnt think we'd actually get this forum. yay

Asus P9X79-Deluxe, Intel i7 3930k @ 4.2Ghz, 16gb DDR3-1600 Kingston HyperX Memory, Coolermaster Storm Trooper case, Corsair AX850 psu, Geforce 680 SLI, Corsair Model H100 w/c, Samsung 840 Pro 512gB SSD, Asus Blu-ray Writer 12x, Windows7 Pro x64

MSI GS Series GS60 Ghost-003 Gaming Notebook 15.6", Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.40GHz, 16GB Memory 1TB HDD 128GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB, 4.36 lbs., Windows 8

Thank you Hardware Central, Housen, and Sander for opening this forum!

yes! great! now we wont clutter up the software forum with questions about rogue spear and UT!

but if its gaming hardware and software, what happens to videocards?

------------------
    MAC= Must Achieve Corruptness!
    MAC= Must Achieve Corruptness!

cool! i don't think anything should happen to video once this forum fills up with gamers as there are still questions about drivers and getting your card to work period that deserves a more technical approach as to motherboards and cards.

Great Idea To Have A Gaming Forum...So Many Problems With Games...and it was bleeding into the other groups..it'll definitely be a good group!

------------------
    NHL 98 Undefeated Champion
    NHL 98 Undefeated Champion

just wanted to bring this thread back up. What a great forum this is. I acutally thought that this was going to end in 2 weeks, but I can't believe that it actually stayed that long.

woohoo.

come and join this informative computer forum covering a wide range of topics

http://www.gade202.net/wwwboard/index.php

I was wondering what was going on. Didn't get that it was an old post at first!!
    Ahh well... Yep its a pretty darn popular forum this one, glad it lasted more than 2 weeks
    Cheers guys...
    BW

Justintime Guest
    no its a timewarp! 2 weeks aren't up yet!

------------------
    Jr

I was wondering why someone dug this up!
    Asus P9X79-Deluxe, Intel i7 3930k @ 4.2Ghz, 16gb DDR3-1600 Kingston HyperX Memory, Coolermaster Storm Trooper case, Corsair AX850 psu, Geforce 680 SLI, Corsair Model H100 w/c, Samsung 840 Pro 512gB SSD, Asus Blu-ray Writer 12x, Windows7 Pro x64

MSI GS Series GS60 Ghost-003 Gaming Notebook 15.6", Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.40GHz, 16GB Memory 1TB HDD 128GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB, 4.36 lbs., Windows 8

i remember this! =)

anyways, i think this was a great idea, its been going really well.

------------------
    Visit my website!
    look for me on AIM as gosanjose or on ICQ as #46997155

Yes Huge and Myself both wanted it to work as well and so put our hands up to moderate the forum. (I seem to remember some comment from one of the other mods "you're welcome to It!" ).

It was quite a fight and we had to tie up and sit on Housen for a couple of weeks to make sure he didn't delete it accidentally in a rare moment of frustration.

Thread Information