Superbike 2001 problems.....
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Superbike 2001 problems.....

Superbike 2001 problems.....

I just bought Superbike 2001 and am trying to run it on Windows ME with a Asus V7700 GeForce 2GTS. Here's the deal, when i try to start a game it loads up then boots me back to Windows. I never had this problem with any game before and it's annoying because it looks like a really good game. Anybody have any ideas? I'm using the latest Asus drivers for the V7700 and there are no patches available for this game. Thanks.

By the way, i'm using DX 8. Thanks.

Hi. I also have this game in my system for about 4 months now...I noticed that the game is more sensitive to ocing compared to other games. If your system is oced, I suggest you lower your speed a bit on either your cpu or vidcard oc and maybe even both...

It's a very good game...Great graphics, a lot of passing and good sense of speed...Very good music, sounds and commentary during the race too...

------------------
    "Why can't we all just get along??"

I'm not overclocked at all. Thanks.

I figured it out, the Direct Sound had to be turned on with my MX400 for the game to run. Weird but it worked. How do i center my steering on this game, my bike keeps pulling to the right.

Thread Information