SOF . The good the bad and the ugly
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: SOF . The good the bad and the ugly

SOF . The good the bad and the ugly

I was trying to pick up a game saturday and had no idea what I wanted. (and since Ive not been on here lately..having had the advantage of you guys expert advice)
    I was between Sof and ST elite force. I went with Elite force because I like the QIII engine. I like it so far..but I think Im almost finished with it already (aghh).
    So I was considerig trying Deus x or SOF next. Suggestions please?

I liked Deus Ex it's a fairly long game I've yet to actually finish it, and the storyline was pretty good. It's will take your system as well, and I've heard people having problems erroring out. I played the SOF demo, and was not to impressed with it.

------------------
    Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal ~Einstein
    Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal ~Einstein

SoF is okay but I think it needs a bigger range of weapons, nothing futuristic but just more things to kill with, imho Hope there is a SoF2 released soon as well as the gold version 808.

What's the deal with the SOF Gold Edition? Is it just an extension to the original SOF or is it the full game with bonus levels?
    AMD 1.4GHz (266 FSB)
    512 MB PC2100 DDR
    ABIT KG7
    45GB ATA100 Maxtor
    3D Prophet GTS 64
    Creative Labs 128
    Dell 20" Trinitron

Thread Information