Any News On Upcoming Need For Speed Games™
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Any News On Upcoming Need For Speed Games™

Hybrid View

Any News On Upcoming Need For Speed Games™

Just curious uf anyone knows where I can read a bit about the new Need For Speed that's suppose to come out next?

I heard that NFS6 will be similar to Porsche Unlimited but this time all Ferrari's.

Just want to clarify if that's true or not.

Thanks for any input.

------------------
    It Is Now Safe To Turn Off Your Computer
    ? Quantum Physics ? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

I think the next NFS is going to be MotorCity.
    You race 60's&70's American muscle cars in Detroit for Pink Slips. Sounds cool.

------------------

My HomePageAll the Things I really care about!
    KilrB's PC
    Abit NF7-S Rev2
    XP2100+ @ 200x11.5 2300Mhz
    512MB Corsair XMS Platnium PC3200 Ultra Low Latency CAS222
    Tyan Tachyon G9700 Pro w/Zalman ZM80a-HP Heatpipe
    Turtle Beach Santa Cruz

"Fat, Drunk and Stupied is now way to go threw life Son!" Quote: Dean Wormer.... Animal House

NFS ferrari would be awsome! I hope your right Toolbox.

NFS has been dropped from the title of Motor City. Also, it is expected to be an on-line only game.

Where do you read all of this?
    ? Quantum Physics ? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

From various postings at my site : http://www.totalnfs.net

For THE LOVE OF GOD, can they just make a NEW NFS that has a nice variety of cars like NFSII or III! I like racing a Diablo and a McLaren!

Thank you.

Originally posted by LaoChe:
    For THE LOVE OF GOD, can they just make a NEW NFS that has a nice variety of cars like NFSII or III! I like racing a Diablo and a McLaren!
    I agree, variety is better than all of one make of car. Althought a lot of one make and some others would be better.. and in NFSIII i prefer the Italdesign Schigera. (spelling??) Good combination of speed and handling.

I much prefer variety also. For this reason, I seldom play NFS-PU. The graphics are nice but I really like the set of cars I have for NFS-4. There are new cars and tracks coming out for it nearly every day too.

You think I should try Need For Speed 4?

Sure. You can probably find it for a very low price. I have set my two computers up so I can race with friends. It is a lot of fun !

There are 19 tracks in NFS4 and you can have up to about 50 cars available at once. There are hundreds of cars and dozens of tracks available for download on the net.

Actually I wouldn't mind if they were all one type of car as long as you could import cars from other games. I mean you can download the 959, 928, ect. Why the hell don't they make so we can download a McLaren F1 or Jag XJ220 or NSX. It can't be any different from downloading the other porsche's. They are just too damn greedy and want us to buy every new version! Which is stupid because I would be more willing to buy new games if I could use different cars. Hell I wasn't even gonna buy porsche unleashed (but then I played the demo and couldn't resist, the bastards).

Thread Information