Can Someone E-Mail Me Cars For NFS Porsche™
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Can Someone E-Mail Me Cars For NFS Porsche™

Can Someone E-Mail Me Cars For NFS Porsche™

I tried going to the website of Need For Speed Porsche Unlimited but the download area apparently doesn't work?

Can someone just e-mail me those files?

I want the following:

911 GT2
    911 GT3

If you have other cars that you think I'll like... just e-mail it over and tell me what folder to save it in.

That's it!

Thanks,

Toolbox

------------------
    It Is Now Safe To Turn Off Your Computer
    ? Quantum Physics ? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Hey Toolbox, can you E-mail me the whole game? Just kidding

Is that game worth purchasing? It looks sweet.

------------------
    ..."As Iron sharpens Iron, so one man sharpens another"...
    Proverbs 27:17
    ..."As Iron sharpens Iron, so one man sharpens another"...
    Proverbs 27:17

I'll answer your question with a big fat YES but, there is a small drawback to it... you have to get yourself a force feedback steering wheel. I tried playing with the keyboard and the experience is completely useless.
    ? Quantum Physics ? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

I'm not going to get this lucky am I?

Is it really worth having a force feedback steering wheel? I haven't really gotten into driving games because it really does suck driving on the keyboard. How much do these things cost?
    "It was a good lay........"

I am sending the cars now. Caution: The E-mail is quite big, so give it time.

Never mind, even when I break them up into smaller parts my ISP still doesnt let me do it. This is crap, I have cable modem and I am using @home I would think I could at least send 2mb attachments. Let me know if you need recieve any of the cars. The download site worked fine for me so you may want to try again.

I just use a joystick because there's not enough room on my desk for a wheel.

NFSPU is fun and very purty to look at, but as others have said, it's not very realistic. Just like MM2.
    Asus P9X79-Deluxe, Intel i7 3930k @ 4.2Ghz, 16gb DDR3-1600 Kingston HyperX Memory, Coolermaster Storm Trooper case, Corsair AX850 psu, Geforce 680 SLI, Corsair Model H100 w/c, Samsung 840 Pro 512gB SSD, Asus Blu-ray Writer 12x, Windows7 Pro x64

MSI GS Series GS60 Ghost-003 Gaming Notebook 15.6", Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.40GHz (3.2 GHz), 16GB Memory 1TB HDD 128GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB, 4.36 lbs., Windows 8.1 Pro

Got your e-mail aug1516 and replied to it as well... thank you.

zodder,

I can't stress enough about how good the force feedback steering wheel feels... it's incredible.

I got a Logitech Force and a Microsoft Force Feedback Pro for about $ 120.00 each... not bad considering all the fun you'll have. Even after the first game you'll already know that you spent your money well.

Hmmmmm....may have to get me one of those...
    "It was a good lay........"

Thread Information