Mr. Clark - Do you know who's Jim Bean?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Mr. Clark - Do you know who's Jim Bean?

Mr. Clark - Do you know who's Jim Bean?

I was in a game with some people soloing. There was a group of 4 conversing among each other about how cool is Jim Bean. Something like "I love Jim Beam. He's the greatest". Well I don't know who the hell is Mr. Bean so I just had to comment. I just said "I don't know who's Jim Bean but the name sure sounds gay".

Well immediately they went hostile and want to PK me. So I just told them to meet me in act 1 for a little rumble. 4:1 isn't too fair but if you guys were online more often it would help. I could certainly use a guild then.
    Intel Duron 866 mhz
    Abit KT7 Raid
    TNT Ultra 64 mb
    64 mb Ram
    WD 4.3 gb HD
    Logitech Explorer
    19" Sony TFT display
    56K Cable Modem
    Abit Floppy
    Iomega Keyboard
    [b] Meet the ladies
    12X CDROM
    14.4 DVD

Windows 95 ME

I haven't played d2 in months...I hear Blizzard deletes your characters if not used for a while so mine are probably gone.

Haven't you learned your lesson from heat.net?
    Asus P9X79-Deluxe, Intel i7 3930k @ 4.2Ghz, 16gb DDR3-1600 Kingston HyperX Memory, Coolermaster Storm Trooper case, Corsair AX850 psu, Geforce 680 SLI, Corsair Model H100 w/c, Samsung 840 Pro 512gB SSD, Asus Blu-ray Writer 12x, Windows7 Pro x64

MSI GS Series GS60 Ghost-003 Gaming Notebook 15.6", Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.40GHz (3.2 GHz), 16GB Memory 1TB HDD 128GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB, 4.36 lbs., Windows 8.1 Pro

Sin, give me the time and place and I'm there. I got your back. I'm going online as soon as I get home and hopefully level up a couple of times. Blizzard deletes inactive accounts after 1 month I believe. Start over huge, we could use another hwc person.
    "We're going to get another one next year, again -- back to back to back."

-Kobe Bryant

The only Jim Bean I know goes into my sports bottle! Drop me an icq sin2...
    Asus P9X79-Deluxe, Intel i7 3930k @ 4.2Ghz, 16gb DDR3-1600 Kingston HyperX Memory, Coolermaster Storm Trooper case, Corsair AX850 psu, Geforce 680 SLI, Corsair Model H100 w/c, Samsung 840 Pro 512gB SSD, Asus Blu-ray Writer 12x, Windows7 Pro x64

MSI GS Series GS60 Ghost-003 Gaming Notebook 15.6", Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.40GHz (3.2 GHz), 16GB Memory 1TB HDD 128GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB, 4.36 lbs., Windows 8.1 Pro

Mr Clark Kent,

Want to hear the worst whiner? One of those 4 was a lv 46 barb. So I turned on my lv 1 thorns , which he though was a lv 20 something. This barb started *****ing and told me I can't use thorns cuz what's the point of it when he can't even hit me. He told me he wouldn't use WW and I couldn't use thorns.

I said fine and took him out with holy freeze and blessed hammers. Then he started *****ing that hammers are cheap and holy freeze somehow doesn't get blocked by his cold resist. Well no $hit... For the next round he said hand to hand only. So I turned on my lv 20 conc and charged him in one hit. Then he started to ***** some more that auras are cheap and that I shouldn't use aura or skill that knocks him back like charge.

Finally we agreed that no aura, no charge, no hammers, and no freezing. I left with a 4:0 record.

Now you wouldn't believe the amazon that talked smack defending Jim Bean...
    Intel Duron 866 mhz
    Abit KT7 Raid
    TNT Ultra 64 mb
    64 mb Ram
    WD 4.3 gb HD
    Logitech Explorer
    19" Sony TFT display
    56K Cable Modem
    Abit Floppy
    Iomega Keyboard
    [b] Meet the ladies
    12X CDROM
    14.4 DVD

Windows 95 ME

God, I have those types of players. Remember those two guys I beat one on 2? One of them actually claimed I was using some cheat code because I killed her in one hit? God! Have some cheese with all that whine. My motto now, you whine I pike your *** to death, take your gold and leave. Then you'll see a real whiner.
    "We're going to get another one next year, again -- back to back to back."

-Kobe Bryant

After some research, I've found that Jim Bean is a whiskey.

So next time I'll rephrase my comments to "Jim Bean drinkers are gay". Let's see if that'll increase my unpopularity.

/squelch Jim-Bean-drinkers
    Intel Duron 866 mhz
    Abit KT7 Raid
    TNT Ultra 64 mb
    64 mb Ram
    WD 4.3 gb HD
    Logitech Explorer
    19" Sony TFT display
    56K Cable Modem
    Abit Floppy
    Iomega Keyboard
    [b] Meet the ladies