How to play UT online?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: How to play UT online?

How to play UT online?

I have been trying to play UT online,having problems.Trying to play on Heat,it starts downloading with the message "Receiving TSKMskins",after a few minutes the message "disconnected" comes up.I am using AOL and Heat.What do I have to do to play online? Thanx!

Ugh, do not use AOL if you want to play online. Too much bandwith being sucked out of your connection. Try downloading a free isp such as netzero or freeisp. Also you may want to try the ingame browser to join a game (lots of servers listed).
    Asus P9X79-Deluxe, Intel i7 3930k @ 4.2Ghz, 16gb DDR3-1600 Kingston HyperX Memory, Coolermaster Storm Trooper case, Corsair AX850 psu, Zotac 970 GTX 4gB SLI, Corsair Model H100 w/c, Samsung 840 Pro 512gB SSD, Asus Blu-ray Writer 12x, Windows7 Pro x64

MSI GS Series GS60 Ghost-003 Gaming Notebook 15.6", Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.40GHz, 16GB Memory 1TB HDD 128GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB, 4.36 lbs.

Really, AOL is really only good for the chatting thing. But other than that is sux. You should get netzero or freeinet.

------------------
    Mess with the best
    Die like the rest
    --Hackers
    -Acid Rain
    Mess with the best
    Die like the rest
    --Hackers
    -Acid Rain

Hey same prob here! But I have a cbale modem I am using

tskmskins are custom skins, kinda like "epic custom models". if i were you, i would download the UT bonus pack. go to www.cnet.com and search for Ut bonus pack. it has epic custom models, tskmskins, and some maps and mods that you'll usually download if you didn't have the pack. just double click the zip file and it'll install almost like UT. did any of that make sense cuz i'm really paying attention to what i'm typing.
    MaH SyStEm:
    PIII 450, 128 RAM, i740 (the i740 was last year's best midrange 2d card, so ha!) voodoo2 sli, 4.8X toshiba DVD, 4x4x20 cd-rw

Thread Information