Your favourite mod in UT?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Your favourite mod in UT?

Hybrid View

Your favourite mod in UT?

There are hundreds of mods available for Unreal Tournament. Out of all of them, which are among your favourites? I would say Strike Force and SWAT.
    . : [ Cypress ] : .

Don't remember the name of it, but it made everyone Mages (wizards) gives you spell books and stuff like that. i thought that was a really good idea, and made the game kinda challenging. if anyone can remember the name to this, and the website to get it, could you hook me up? i lost it the last time i had to reformat. thanks

I still like Infiltration, but I haven't seen all that many of the major mods yet.

monkapotomus, I dunno exactly which mod you're referring to, but there's a huge list off of www.planetunreal.com - give that a shot if you haven't already.
    Safe computing is a habit, not a toolkit.

GoldenEye.
    no time for sweetness.
    GoldenEye.
    You know what I please.
    GoldenEye.
    I'll show him forever.

blabla
    GOLDENEYE OF COURSE!!

i forgot what it was called but it was something with "pina" with it. what it did was when you killed someone, ALL their guns fell out. for example, in normal games without the mod, if someone had a rocket launcher out, and you killed them, they would drop the rocket launcher and you can pick it up. but with this mod, when you killed something, you get their weapon they had out, including their enforcer, sniper rifle, shock rifle, and everything else they had picked up. (including sometimes a redeemer )
    MaH SyStEm:
    PIII 450, 128 RAM, i740 (the i740 was last year's best midrange 2d card, so ha!) voodoo2 sli, 4.8X toshiba DVD, 4x4x20 cd-rw

I think it was 'pinata' or similar.
    Safe computing is a habit, not a toolkit.

Boomball!!!
    Asus P9X79-Deluxe, Intel i7 3930k @ 4.2Ghz, 16gb DDR3-1600 Kingston HyperX Memory, Coolermaster Storm Trooper case, Corsair AX850 psu, Zotac 970 GTX 4gB SLI, Corsair Model H100 w/c, Samsung 840 Pro 512gB SSD, Asus Blu-ray Writer 12x, Windows7 Pro x64

MSI GS Series GS60 Ghost-003 Gaming Notebook 15.6", Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.40GHz, 16GB Memory 1TB HDD 128GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB, 4.36 lbs.

Thread Information