Awesome... I didn't think they could do it-- they've done away with the Voxels, but they still have the detailed, realistic terrain that was the main reason any of us ever tolerated the Voxels to start with!

For anyone familiar with Delta Force 1 or 2, this update of the series in addition to dispensing with the voxels that some people had issues with... *cough* Bladerunner *cough* they've taken a slightly less nuts-and-bolts military action slant and have introduced a little silliness and humor in the way of the characters you'll play as and their corresponding dialogue. Novalogic also seems to have taken some light liberties with the physics model over the previous two in this latest move towards a slightly less strictly realistic game...

Still... the overall feel of the game is the same, and for anyone who likes these kinds of shooters, check out the demo... I think I'll definitely be buying the full version when it comes out... I can't wait to play it multiplayer. It's going to be great!