I Need To Copy Games... Not For Piracy™ - Page 2
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Need To Copy Games... Not For Piracy™

well i can see this is going to be fun. its mid afternoon and the sun is blazing the mods are holstering there colt 45's, who's got the sun behind there back.

actually if the feds haven't closed it down by now then it must be a legitimate site.

CloneCD I know for a fact works. It will only burn at 2x if you don't register it.
    "It was a good lay........"

I don't wanna sound like a *** but...Toolbox game makers put a hidden track that you cant see with any software and cannot be copied...so when you burn it you think that you have copied all the files but the hidden track wasn't copied...the game dosen't see the hidden track and dosen't wanna work... I have defeated this a few times.....most of the time CDRWIN can see and copy the hidden track........but not all the time... NERO also works good.....hope this helps

ToolBox I remember when you had like 1000 posts and it was a landmark that was like more than a year ago......dammm you got alot of posts...

peace

I'm going to try Nero... if it doesn't work then it doesn't matter... I'll just use the original CD's.
    ? Quantum Physics ? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

You have to burn it at a really slow speed, like 2x. That's if you're burning cd to cd.

Toolbox,

Most burning software will not get around the anti-copy protection. Supposedly Clone cd does this (it was designed to), most cd burners dont support clone cd though, but lucky for you Plextor drives do! What the rest of us do is download a cracked .exe from *************.com. Then u just replace the exe with this one and it no loger checks for a cd at all. I pefer this in all cases because i no longer have to have the cd spinning while i play the game.

[This message has been edited by smurq (edited 08-23-2000).]
    smurq@newmail.net
    http://paid4surfing.jumpcomputers.com/
    Amd Thunderbird 700@840, Asus a7v mobo,128mb pc133 cas 2 crucial ram
    20.5 gig 7200 and 10 gig 7200 western digital,Yamaha 8/4/24 scsi burner, Toshiba 48x ide
    3com 10/100 ethernet card,16mb blaster banshee agp,Sound blaster live

Toolbox, i use Adaptec Easy CD Creator 4.02 too and it burns games for me ok...

but did you use cd copier or you copied it like data cd...

'cause if you use data cd option your games never will work like that.. you will need the game crack...

and i use cd copier, i first create an image n' then copy to cd n' never had a problem

and something strange..
    Easy CD Creator 4.02 for me copy games n' programs.. but no psx games

and nero 5 copy psx games n' programs but no pc games

EDITED: Please don't post game crack locations here. Please exchange this info by email in the future. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Huge (edited 08-24-2000).]

Thread Information