BEST AUTO RACING SIM? - Page 2
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BEST AUTO RACING SIM?

Need For Speed !
    Yeah, All of them !

NFS-SE.
    I hate all the rest.. call me an old timer
    Please support the diminishing Doom2 revolution by participating in the Internet Deathmatch community. csDoom:
    http://csdoom.sourceforge.net/eng.html
    -Need to Play: Doom2.wad v1.9 + csDoom

from what i've seen of nascar heats demo it looks awesome the cars are beautiful to look at. probably you simians might not like it but even my nascar friend who makes ai likes it alot although cars don't get pushed off the track like they should but tv view is spectacular and so are the crashes.

for you ai enthusiasts here's the link
    http://members.aol.com/jjnascar/

i once took a ride with a friend in the 70's in his 911 got into a race with a 442 olds and could not get past him, he hit a high rising manhole got off the ground came down and rained sparks on us rite behind his *** with the T tops off at 110mph man we were jumping in our seats, he had to pull over but was alright.ouch!

WSC looks like it could be really, really good ! There is a video out of it and it even has realistic suspension modelling. I am looking forward to that one !

I also like the Need for Speed series quite a bit but it is far from a simulation. The latest one, NFS-PU, is much closer to a sim than its predecessors though. FWIW, I like NFS so much that I help run a website (with a message board) devoted to it.

The entire Nascar series form Papy. Currently N3.

rangeral- constructive rebuttal. Heat is very pretty, but this thread is about sims and the demo I played, even on exprert, is still an arcade game. No threat to the Papyrus series.

i understand perfectly it just looks so damn good plus it was my nascar buddy that turned me on to it. he's got like three looseleaf's worth of auto's from all the real life racer's.

Thread Information