Any mech warriors around ?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Any mech warriors around ?

Any mech warriors around ?

Just wanted to let you know that I saw a while back at www.pcgameworld.com that Mech 4 is in development and it look stunning. Heard there is a good story line and some unbelievable graphics. Hope it is not to long before the demo is here.
    EPOX EP9NPA+
    AMD 64 3000+
    2x 512mb Samsung DDR 400
    80gb Western Digital
    Benq DvD Writer
    LG Combo
    19" Mag Innovision CRT
    GeForce 6600GT
    Windows XP Pro SP1

I've been sucked into the Mechwarrior series since I got MW2 (3dfx version) boxed with my Voodoo 1 card some years back. I like 3 but still prefer the ambiance, music and general feel of MW2. I loved the way you were dropped on the planet and a husky female voice gave you some planet specs including the temp. just felt more involving than MW3 somehow to me.

Hail Mechwarrior
    Aye the Game is awesome. Was in Mechs since I played at a Video arcade 'Virtual World'. They Arcade was using Mad Dogs and Hellbringers. Controlled by a bank of computers 8 players fought eachother in a Flat dessert terrain. Then Got Mechwarrior 2, Joined a Team in the Grand Council League for 3 years. Some 80 regular players held mock battle for the prize of winner of most Honor points. Another league for Planetary Conquest TKZ (The Killing Zone). Was a great experience. But alas MW2 faded the teams the leagues are gone In true Mechwarrior fashion gone in time. MW3 MW4 new generation of Mechers. Your Sword - Skill and Honor
    5th Khan Clan Snow Raven (Grand Council)
    SR>Kntfst
    2nd Battlion Captain (TKZ)
    BoNe>Bronto (FNB,BoNe,Mk,Dl,GB)

Have any of you guys played the very first mech game on PC called "Battle Tech" and "The Cresent Hawks Inception" ?
    EPOX EP9NPA+
    AMD 64 3000+
    2x 512mb Samsung DDR 400
    80gb Western Digital
    Benq DvD Writer
    LG Combo
    19" Mag Innovision CRT
    GeForce 6600GT
    Windows XP Pro SP1

loatar Guest
    I have walked upon the battlefield many a time in the jenner to the biggest daishi ever conceived. I liked mechwarrior 2 better than mechwarrior 3. I only wish I would have bought the regular edition instead of the titanium trilogy, can't play unless someone else has same copy. I have played battle tech and Cresent hawks revenge. I even played the first mechwarrior.

Thread Information