Driver pro's & con's ?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Driver pro's & con's ?

Hybrid View

Driver pro's & con's ?

Are there any real glitches in the game Driver ? Graphics problems, sound etc. I've just bought a CD only copy online and would like to hear from anyone who has this game and what they think of it ? DD.
    "The enemy of the enemy is the night"

No glitches, but it's very hard. Before you even can start playing you have to pass a very hard driving test.
    In the games ther are sometimes three missions in a row with tight timing, and your car damages remain.

------------------
    You seem pretty young to be searching for that kind of fun!

Thanks Mephisto, I always like a challange.
    Does this game have anything in common with midtown madness, same kind of idea or are they totally different, if you know that is ?

MM rules; that is a real addicting game as well as NFS:PU. Can't wait to try it out on my new GF2 tonight.
    Asus P9X79-Deluxe, Intel i7 3930k @ 4.2Ghz, 16gb DDR3-1600 Kingston HyperX Memory, Coolermaster Storm Trooper case, Corsair AX850 psu, Geforce 680 SLI, Corsair Model H100 w/c, Samsung 840 Pro 512gB SSD, Asus Blu-ray Writer 12x, Windows7 Pro x64

MSI GS Series GS60 Ghost-003 Gaming Notebook 15.6", Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.40GHz (3.2 GHz), 16GB Memory 1TB HDD 128GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB, 4.36 lbs., Windows 8.1 Pro

digital,
    it definitely is a challenge. What I forgot to mention in my previous post is that you can't save inbetween when there are two or three missions in a row (damages remain)!
    Also the police are very agressive. They pursue you full throttle; you can watch them in the rear view mirror how they crash into other cars and fly through the air, rotating! That's fun!
    They always try to run into to stop you! It's fun!

Is it easier to play this game with a mouse/joystick compared to a steering wheel ? Hope it is as I don't have a steering wheel !

I found it well playable with the keyboard; have tried nothing else.

Thanks, I'm really looking forward to this game. DD.

Thread Information