so this is a forum for games patches..., help me to play unreal on my voodoo3 2k agp
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: so this is a forum for games patches..., help me to play unreal on my voodoo3 2k agp

so this is a forum for games patches..., help me to play unreal on my voodoo3 2k agp

i don't know what version it is.. but i use to play it on my ati rage pro 8mb.. well only run it but no play it 'cause it not was playable in my old machine..

i upgrade all my system and put the v3 2k, installation was ok, it ask me if i have a 3dfx card, i click yes and when executing unreal.. a error message come up n' take me back to the desktop...

if you can link me to a page with a patch that will make unreal run with my 3dfx card..
    i will appreciate it..

thank's

Get the latest patch here.
    Get 3dfx's drivers here.
    Make your OS is up to date as well patchwise.
    Asus P9X79-Deluxe, Intel i7 3930k @ 4.2Ghz, 16gb DDR3-1600 Kingston HyperX Memory, Coolermaster Storm Trooper case, Corsair AX850 psu, Zotac 970 GTX 4gB, Corsair Model H100 w/c, Samsung 840 Pro 512gB SSD, Asus Blu-ray Writer 12x, Windows7 Pro x64

MSI GS Series GS60 Ghost-003 Gaming Notebook 15.6", Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.40GHz, 16GB Memory 1TB HDD 128GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB, 4.36 lbs.

yup, listen to Huge..my brother plays UT on his V3k 2000 agp...jsut need the patch. Make sure you set it for the 3dfx rendering in the options.

Thread Information