Q3 wheel mouse?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Q3 wheel mouse?

Q3 wheel mouse?

Yeh OK I had to think of a question just to post in a new forum.

I have an Intellimouse Explorer (optical thing)
    In Q3, how come whenever I enter the controls configuration screen my wheel mouse then fails to work in-game unless I exit Q3 and then run it again?
    Have tried all the patches upto the latest one.
    And also have the latest drivers for my mouse.
    Cheers

------------------
    P3600e@800 with Alpha PEP66
    BF6 Mobo
    CreativeGTS
    Vortex2 sound
    Iiyama VisionMaster Pro450
    Xp1800
    Soltek DRV5
    Corsair PC2700 cas2
    GF4 Ti4400
    Santa Cruz
    Barracuda IV
    Hollywood+
    Iiyama Pro450

There have been reports of that; I have the MS Optical and it works fine for me. I suggest doing a search over here or maybe someone here knows.
    Asus P9X79-Deluxe, Intel i7 3930k @ 4.2Ghz, 16gb DDR3-1600 Kingston HyperX Memory, Coolermaster Storm Trooper case, Corsair AX850 psu, Zotac 970 GTX 4gB SLI, Corsair Model H100 w/c, Samsung 840 Pro 512gB SSD, Asus Blu-ray Writer 12x, Windows7 Pro x64

MSI GS Series GS60 Ghost-003 Gaming Notebook 15.6", Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.40GHz, 16GB Memory 1TB HDD 128GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB, 4.36 lbs.

I had a problem like that with my Kensington mouse-in-a-box and I found out that if I didn't install the driver (or the most current driver) then the scroll mouse wouldn't work under Q3. Since you have to install the driver that comes with your Intelli, check to see if you can find a newer driver. That might help

I had a problem like that with my Kensington mouse-in-a-box and I found out that if I didn't install the driver (or the most current driver) then the scroll mouse wouldn't work under Q3. Since you have to install the driver that comes with your Intelli, check to see if you can find a newer driver. That might help

Thread Information