EMAIL fonts not working -- HELP!!!!!!!
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: EMAIL fonts not working -- HELP!!!!!!!

EMAIL fonts not working -- HELP!!!!!!!

Hello everyone;
    this is "NEWBIE" eagl. Please respond to my questions in simple english and give me step by step instructions until I get the hang of things.
    "QUESTION" -- I was trying to figure out how to change the font size in my email incoming and outgoing messages and I screwed something up!!! Now when I go to email someone there's no where to change the size of the fonts and colors like I used to have. I've uninstalled outlook express and then re-installed it hoping this would work but it doesn't. Can someone help me and give me atep by step instructions on how to get my fonts and colors back into my email dialog box? PLEASE!!!! I NEED THIS OPTION BACK DUE TO POOR EYESIGHT AFFECTED BY CANCER AND CHEMO **** THEY'VE BEEN GIVING ME. Thanks; eagl.

------------------
    eagl
    The more I learn, the less I know.....

My Beerology
    My Heatware

I don't use Outlook Express, but you'll get a better response if you post this question in the Software forum. The Feedback/Suggestions forum is more for comments and questions about the hardwarecentral.com site itself.
    Safe computing is a habit, not a toolkit.

Originally posted by Tuttle:
    I don't use Outlook Express, but you'll get a better response if you post this question in the Software forum. The Feedback/Suggestions forum is more for comments and questions about the hardwarecentral.com site itself.
    Thank you for pointing this out to me, I've moved my question to the appropriate place and have already received and answer. I appreciate it, thanks; eagl.

------------------
    eagl
    The more I learn, the less I know.....

My Beerology
    My Heatware

Thread Information