case badges
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: case badges

case badges

ok..i posted this in the off topic under another thread, but i think it would be suited here.....

i suggest letting every member NOMINATE people who should get them....kinda like the ratings for e-bay. if someone helped you out and you want to show thanks, give him a thumps up. After like 10 or 20 of those, then you earn your case badge. like the idea? this way, if you spend a month helpin a guy out, he has a way to show thanks.....i have wanted to show thanks to so many people, so its a good idea, right?

MAC= Must Achieve Corruptness!

good idea!
    then we can see who really knows something around here and not just go by the number of posts

Originally posted by smith:
    good idea!
    then we can see who really knows something around here and not just go by the number of posts
    That means I can't have one??

Seriously, the idea is good, but look at it this way: who's gonna count all the voices??

Say there's 1000 ppl around here that "deserves" a badge. 1000x10=10k and 1000x20=20k.

I sure won't count it, but if there are any that will, they do deserve a whole case of them stickers

Duckman

Have you guys already descided which badge it's going to be?

You'll find some I made in the OT forum.

I tried to make them having the feel of HWC... Hope I did an OK job.

If you guys descide to use one of mine, please tell me which one it's going to be so I can smooth that one out to be a badge worthy for the HWC website and it's members.

well, its not up to me..i'm just suggesting that we do it this way instead of by post count......

anyone who wants to can give a thumbs up to whomever helped them any time they feel its deserved.....

Interesting: But there are so many that just are not thank-full enought to vote you in, and then there are those that think they know all and do not>>>.
    I wonder how many post in the support are real?
    And those that just seek out free support in re-building a paying customers computer, they do not care if you are thanked!
    I must admit there are a lot of great people in this site, Wanting to learn and share what they have learned They know who they are, and I thank them for what I've learned!
    They all fall the first time! "The Matrix" The Movie, or was it?

If they are being made for free then do it your way, but if not then sell them and get your money back!

------------------
    Check out jjr512.com

i had originally meant "vote" as in e-bay's user rating kinda thing. each member can vote all they want, but instead of having positive or negative vote, we should only have positive.

i still like this idea =)

Thread Information