What is the point of this forum???
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: What is the point of this forum???

What is the point of this forum???

I point people away from here nicely if they post off topic but why?. there doesn't appear to be any point in having this forum if no officials check in here from time to time.

Some of us are still having major "posts not appearing" trouble and although we have had many posts about it here I have not seen one useful reply by any official.

just some acknowledgement would be nice. We have a valid problem using the most common browser available and don't think it is asking too much just to get someone to reply in the forum designed for the purpose.

Regards BladeRunner

[This message has been edited by BladeRunner (edited 06-19-2000).]

a valid problem using the most common browser available
    MS bug = new Web standard?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It's not a bug, it's a feature!"
    Life isn't THAT serious...or is it?

BrianH

Thanks, but that still doesn't explain why it never used to happen before on this site and It doesn't on other sites with the same UBB (although they may be using a different version) and I've always used IE5???????????

I'm only pushing this because it is SO annoying and only happens here and posting it in the forum intended for such issues was falling on deaf ears. I hope I haven't come across as arrogant I just can't believe it is my system of IE5 as it doesn't happen elsewhere.

also someone posted a reported fix here but nothing was mentioned on whether it was tried or not.

Regards BladeRunner

Thread Information