multiple posts
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: multiple posts

multiple posts

some people are posting a topic in two or three sections with the same message,how about deleting or locking the ones that dont belong.

------------------
    MSI k7t266 pro2
    AMD xp 1900+@1.6ghz
    geforce 3
    creative audigy platinum
    asus P5AD2 Premium - p4 3.4GHZ - 2x512 dual DDR2 PC2-5300 - 2x Western Digital 200GB SATA raid 0 - geforce 6600GT - windows xp pro

MitchSchaft Guest
    yeah, i got onto one of the guys about it. He didn't listen.

That has been happening a bit lately.

It's annoying when you make a post in one of the forums and discover the same topic was created in another forum and is more happening there

------------------
    Check out the HWC Members Gallery!!
    hwcmembersgallery.cjb.net

Submit your photos to
    submit@hwcmembersgallery.cjb.net

Originally posted by Bink:
    That has been happening a bit lately.

It's annoying when you make a post in one of the forums and discover the same topic was created in another forum and is more happening there

yeah,thats what i'm talking about.
    it is very annoying

------------------
    MSI k7t266 pro2
    AMD xp 1900+@1.6ghz
    geforce 3
    creative audigy platinum
    asus P5AD2 Premium - p4 3.4GHZ - 2x512 dual DDR2 PC2-5300 - 2x Western Digital 200GB SATA raid 0 - geforce 6600GT - windows xp pro

It is impossible for the moderators and I to keep an eye on every single thread in all of the forums... can you guys point htem out to me so I can edit or delete the double posts!

Thanks.

toolbox@info.com.ph
    ? Quantum Physics ? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Originally posted by Toolbox:
    It is impossible for the moderators and I to keep an eye on every single thread in all of the forums... can you guys point htem out to me so I can edit or delete the double posts!

Thanks.

toolbox@info.com.ph
    NO! Slacker!

Asus P9X79-Deluxe, Intel i7 3930k @ 4.2Ghz, 16gb DDR3-1600 Kingston HyperX Memory, Coolermaster Storm Trooper case, Corsair AX850 psu, Zotac 970 GTX 4gB, Corsair Model H100 w/c, Samsung 840 Pro 512gB SSD, Asus Blu-ray Writer 12x, Windows7 Pro x64

MSI GS Series GS60 Ghost-003 Gaming Notebook 15.6", Intel Core i7-4700HQ 2.40GHz, 16GB Memory 1TB HDD 128GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB, 4.36 lbs.

You know, I've seen some damn long descriptions of where people live, and I was just wondering how freakin' long of a location they actually allow you to write in here. Looks like it's quite a bit. Oh well, if the space is here I'll use it!!! :)
    another double in gaming/video cards. Something about an F1 game.

------------------
    Only 30,000 to 40,000 genes in an Einstein, a Michael Jordan, or a Bach? Boy, can that God guy write tight code or what? - David Rudloff
    Off Topic Central - Owned and Operated by HWC members

IMO, Mr. Derek Smart is a hypocrite: Only someone who is either (a) lying (b) ashamed of their products (c) just plain ashamed, would hestitate to give out some simple and straight forward information. - Derek Smart, Ph.D.

Originally posted by outside looking in:
    another double in gaming/video cards. Something about an F1 game.

I got it!
    ? Quantum Physics ? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Justintime Guest
    !

------------------
    Jr
    Bink's HWC gallery http://hwcmembersgallery.cjb.net/

post on keyboards in general, support and software - might help to combine into one

------------------
    trout are freshwater fish and have underwater weapons
    trout are very valuable and immensely powerful
    keep away from the trout
    trout are freshwater fish and have underwater weapons
    trout are very valuable and immensely powerful
    keep away from the trout

I got that too

You know, I've seen some damn long descriptions of where people live, and I was just wondering how freakin' long of a location they actually allow you to write in here. Looks like it's quite a bit. Oh well, if the space is here I'll use it!!! :)
    heh, I just duplicated one of my own posts.

I should have known no one actually goes into the SMP forum. Maybe we can have a discussion about the subject in the CPU forum.

------------------
    Only 30,000 to 40,000 genes in an Einstein, a Michael Jordan, or a Bach? Boy, can that God guy write tight code or what? - David Rudloff

IMO, Mr. Derek Smart is a hypocrite: Only someone who is either (a) lying (b) ashamed of their products (c) just plain ashamed, would hestitate to give out some simple and straight forward information. - Derek Smart, Ph.D.

sigh, how about a quintuple post?

------------------

double sigh, make that a sextuple. CC&O, Gaming, General, Motherboards, Support, and Video Cards.

That's a bit extreme.

------------------

I doesn't end...

Thread Information