GET RID OF THE CLEAR FIELDS BUTTON
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: GET RID OF THE CLEAR FIELDS BUTTON

Hybrid View

You know, I've seen some damn long descriptions of where people live, and I was just wondering how freakin' long of a location they actually allow you to write in here. Looks like it's quite a bit. Oh well, if the space is here I'll use it!!! :)

GET RID OF THE CLEAR FIELDS BUTTON

Man, that's a pain. After a well thought out reply, my mouse slipped just a little too far to the right.

Can it at least be moved over a little bit? Or am I the only moron who has accidentily missed the submit button by a bit?

Just a friendly request. MOVE IT!!

------------------
    Those who fear the facts will forever try to discredit the fact finders. - Daniel C. Dennett
    Off Topic Central - Owned and Operated by HWC members

IMO, Mr. Derek Smart is a hypocrite: Only someone who is either (a) lying (b) ashamed of their products (c) just plain ashamed, would hestitate to give out some simple and straight forward information. - Derek Smart, Ph.D.

yep, I've done that too, it's extremely annoying.

------------------
    JJR512
    ...free pony rides!
    RENT A TROLL, THEY'RE FUN TO WATCH !
    sarcasm is one of the services I offer.

Housen Maratouk Guest
    I'm not ignoring you, btw... Just waiting to see if many people agree with you .

Housen

------------------
    Housen Maratouk
    Editor, Online Communities
    internet.com Corporation
    hmaratouk@internet.com

I don't see the need for removing it myself (those buttons are each kinda big in most browsers), but I can't see any harm in it either. The situations in which you have to change username/password during a browser session are (or should be) very rare, and emptying the reply field by hand takes maybe a second at most when I realise I'm ranting too much. I don't think anyone would miss it if it disappeared.
    Safe computing is a habit, not a toolkit.

You know, I've seen some damn long descriptions of where people live, and I was just wondering how freakin' long of a location they actually allow you to write in here. Looks like it's quite a bit. Oh well, if the space is here I'll use it!!! :)
    Well, I didn't really expect much of an agreement from other people or anything (I figured I was the only one clumsy enough to do it ). I was just hacked off when my really long post disappeared.

Maybe it could just be eeked over to the right a little? Even on my 22" monitor with the largest text setting, the two buttons are separated by less than 1/8 inch. Overshooting with a boomslang mouse isn't all that hard I suppose.

------------------
    Those who fear the facts will forever try to discredit the fact finders. - Daniel C. Dennett

IMO, Mr. Derek Smart is a hypocrite: Only someone who is either (a) lying (b) ashamed of their products (c) just plain ashamed, would hestitate to give out some simple and straight forward information. - Derek Smart, Ph.D.

Son of.... crap. I just did it again. Maybe I'm really stupid, or maybe it's just this oversensitive Razer mouse, but that really is frustrating. I'm holding you guys responsible for computer damages if I ever do it again.

------------------

--------------

Dual Palomino @ 1.9 GHz
    3 X15 Cheetah's in Raid
    2GB DDR SDRAM CAS 2 @ 400 MHz
    Radeon II
    smokin' crack...

I allways "rightclick/copy" my whole post before clicking any further. It keeps me from bad surprises.

------------------
    Looking intelligent takes more than looking coool.
    Looking intelligent takes more than looking coool.

Thread Information